Backgrounds and Assets for Animation in Photoshop
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create backgrounds in Photoshop with no Drawing Skills
- Transform Images into a Drawing ready to be use as asset in your animation
- Add texture
- Trace image to create a background
- You should be able to use a PC at a beginner level
- You should be familiar with downloading software from the internet
In this course you will learn how to use Photoshop to create backgrounds for your animations.
At the end of this course you will know all the techniques to be able to create backgrounds and visual assets to produce your animations, with a complete tutorial that puts together everything you learn in this course.
This course is aimed to beginners, so I will be explaining with as much detail as possible.
And if you already know how to use Photoshop, you can just jump to the Background Tutorial to just use everything you know to start creating what you need for your animations.
Inside you will learn:
- How to use the different drawing shapes.
- How to modify your drawing.
- How to work with layers.
- How to use the masking tools to create the effect of putting one drawing inside a shape.
- How to add texture
- How to import reference images to trace backgrounds
- And how to create a 3D Effect that helps you create interesting perspectives, using point distortion.
And then, after you know all the tools and techniques, we will put everything together to create a background.
So, if you want to learn how to create backgrounds using photoshop, enroll now.
- Animators who want to learn how to create backgrounds in Photoshop for their animations
- Beginners who want to learn how to use Photoshop