PHP & MySQL Certification
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn or advance existing knowledge of PHP
- Learn or advance MySQL query construction
- Will engage and learn typical programming conventions
- How to avoid MySQL Injection and shield your website from it
- How to encrypt data and store it into a database
- Learn about CRUD operations (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- Get familiar with basic OOP (Object Oriented Programming) concepts
- Learn how to create a layout for your code logic
- Design and Prototyping techniques
- The MVC Design Pattern (Model-View-Controller)
- How to scale up their existing PHP skills to become industry ready professionals
In this lecture I talk about how to use and define variables and arrays and how to display them properly inside html using php. This is a very basic yet completely necessary step for what will follow.
Complete introduction on how to use if statements to assign logic and control the flow of your applications.
- Some knowledge (but not required to have) of PHP and MySQL
- A code editor of your choice (Sublime or Visual Studio Code recommended)
- Eager to learn and advance your skills
- Active Internet connection & a web server to work with (e.g. XAMMP, UwAmp, Uniform Server Zero)
In this course you'll learn all the things you need know for you to become a great backend developer, operating with PHP & MySQL, the most commonly used yet fundamental technologies since the creation of the internet.
You'll understand programming concepts through actual lectured mini real life examples
You'll learn about MySQL injection and how to protect your website from it
How you should prepare you statements and your overall architecture
Design patterns and programming conventions that let you code clearly
How to setup DB interactions using OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
How to create a Login/Sign up system from scratch using the OOP model
Work with sessions to keep users active even when they're not present in the website
You'll learn about the Model - View - Controller design pattern via a rather unique and simplistic review
This course represents an abstract prototype of PHP web development methodologies, which you can use and build upon them once you've acquired the proper grasp. Once you learn about the basics, you can move forward to more intermediate concepts such as working and interacting with a basic MySQL database and performing the absolute necessary queries.
The moment you can do this, you can build your code logic to present the information to the user. You can build forms, subscription logic, login systems, fetch records and display them in any way you deem fit, building projects such as e-shops, blogs and even your own CMS systems. Because this is when you truly know how to use and create interactive content. Creating interactive content, it means the user can perform even more tasks and thus stay and interact with your application longer. Upside to this is that you can further build the user's experience (UX) by introducing new concepts when otherwise wouldn't be possible on a static web page.
The rule of thumb states that the websites you create should have ideal design and be articulate for the user, but even if a website is perfect to these aspects if you have a non-properly working backend, or poor server architecture, you'll going to hit the wall really soon and hard. So make sure you know your PHP back-bone and make proper implementations by always consulting your documentation and design document. This course is for beginners who are eager to move to the next level but they don't know how. The material is well organized and easy to follow, so don't be afraid to write code, make mistakes or ask questions. I'm always open and ready to answer anything you may wish to learn and offer the proper guidance so you can advance to the developer you wish to be!!
#php_web_development #mysql_development #learn_php #learn_to_code_with_php #object_oriented_programming_php #crud_operations_php #php_login_system #php_mysql_login #mysql_injection #learn_mysql_injection #php_mysql_login #php_mysqli_sign_up #user_experience #ux #mvc #mvc_design_pattern #model_view_controller #themvc
- Intermediate level developers with knowledge in a variety of web technologies
- Ambitious new coders who want to dive into the world of PHP
- Programming enthusiasts in web development