Back Pain Management Simplified with Dr Hamilton Hall
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- BONUS content: Dr Hall's introductory 6 lectures on NECK PAIN history, physical exam and patterns
- Simplify your understanding and management of back pain
- Gain clarity, certainty and confidence in helping your patients overcome back pain
- Discover a simple pattern-based approach to mechanical back pain rather than diagnosis-based approach
- Learn how to actually use clinical guidelines in your practice, managing back pain!
- Successfully manage back pain without sending for unnecessary x-rays or MRI
- Treat non-specific mechanical back pain specifically!
- Determine how to differentiate back/leg dominant pain
- Examine and accurately recognize back pain patterns
- Learn from The Back Doctor himself, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon, Dr Hamilton Hall!
- You should ideally have experience working with patients who have suffered with mechanical back pain
- A pre-existing manual therapy or musculoskeletal-oriented qualification would be of great value
- You can also be a patient desiring to understand your back pain!
- If you're a GP, this is for you as well!
If you wish to gain clarity, certainty and confidence in helping your patients overcome back pain in a proven, guidelines-concordant way, plus reduce x-ray, MRI and surgical referrals, then this short course is for you!
At the end of this course, you will have mastered an evidence-based, proven pattern-based approach to mechanical back pain. The course is presented in video lecture format by The Back Doctor, orthopaedic spine surgeon, Dr. Hamilton Hall, MD, FRCSC, and includes high quality peer-reviewed literature, practical printable documents, quizzes and a CPD/CEU certificate upon completion.
This course has been created by Spine Care South Africa, the materials of which are used by express permission of Dr Hamilton Hall and the Canadian Back Institute (CBI Health Group), now the largest rehabilitation company in Canada.
- Manual therapists
- General practitioners
- Orthopaedic surgeons