Back Pain EFT Tapping Course
What you'll learn
- How to relieve and solve back pain using this unique EFT adaptation for back pain management.
- Understand how pain can be released from your back.
- Discover surprising emotional root causes of this pain and how to safely release them.
- Discover physical root causes of this pain and how to release or manage them with confidence.
- How to maintain a happy back.
- Not only the EFT Tapping basics but how to apply EFT Tapping for optimal pain release.
- For EFT Tapping Practitioners, this course counts towards CPD with the Energy Practitioners Association and the Energy Healers Association.
- Anyone can attend this course, as long as they do not have psychosis. And as with any self-development course, you are advised to consult with your medical practitioner before embarking on this course. For EFT Practitioners attending this course as an Advanced Course, leading to EFT Master Practitioner with the Energy Practitioners Association or the Energy Healers Association, this course counts towards your Masters qualification.
Sometimes despair of ever getting rid of this back pain?
Feel disappointed with advice that made little or no difference, or maybe even made things worse?
Want to do the things you want but the pain stops you in your tracks?
Sometimes lose sleep because of back pain?
Work, sit, or stand in pain?
Feel that there must be another way?
Would you like an easy way to relieve pain literally at your fingertips?
So what are the real causes of your pain? Hint: This is not what your doctor or physical therapist is likely to tell you. How can you relieve this pain at the source? How can you relieve this pain without even bothering with causes?
Well, in terms of energy healing, what is there is an energy imbalance. An energy imbalance could be because of a build-up of various imbalances as we go through life. These could have been caused by physical or emotional causes, and usually, it is both.
This energy imbalance, once released, can help you feel anything from completely pain-free in minutes to easy pain management for a happier back. And everything in-between.
EFT Tapping is a great way to harness the power of the ancient Chinese meridian system, using easy-to-reach acupressure points on the head, front/side of the body, and hands, and releasing wording. EFT Tapping is fast becoming an established part of the wellness world as more is discovered about its power to help with most physical and emotional issues.
Your course includes:
2 Introductory videos.
8 Friendly and complete video lectures easing you into the discovery of the real reasons behind this back pain and how to achieve the release from pain that you've always wanted.
Actually releasing the pain as you learn. A genuine bonus you can enjoy!
12 Easily-laid-out simple PDF downloads, setting a good background for your lectures, and how to tap (do Emotional Freedom Techniques) your way to a happy back.
Unlimited message support to help you make the most of your course.
Full lifetime access.
Access on mobile (cell) phone, tablet, laptop, PC, and some TVs, very easy!
2 Quizzes to ensure that you can move forward with ease.
Your certificate upon completing your course.
I designed this course to be understood by absolute beginners, whilst at the same time, any EFT Tapping practitioner can learn step-by-step how to conduct pain relief and pain management sessions, as CPD with several associations, or as part of a Level 3 training with the Energy Healers Association and the Energy Practitioners Association. You'll be able to work alongside me and receive a certificate to keep and cherish upon completion of your course.
In short, what you are getting with this course is the opportunity to relieve that back pain and have a happy back with refreshingly practical approaches. See you on your course very soon!
Who this course is for:
- Back pain sufferers.
- Any EFT/Tapping Practitioner who wants to find fuller protocols for pain management and release.
- Any EFT Tapping Practitioner building up their CPD portfolio/kmnowledge towards EFT Tapping Mastery.
In 1999, I arrived at complementary health care after a serious illness, and I finally found what I needed mainly with Emotional Freedom Techniques (Tapping) in 2004, and haven't looked back since.
That look on thousands of clients' faces as they search for that unhappy emotion just released and cannot find it - it's one of the joys that I live for. I will never get used to that look of "Where's it gone?", followed by a smile, sometimes joyful laughter.
I have overcome physical disease, PTSD, anxiety and panic attacks, loss of self-confidence, self-worth, and self-esteem, and become slimmer, calmer, and healthier. Clients often tell me they are seeking optimal health. And that is a great thing to aim for. Optimal health is the best mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual health you can have, given your set of circumstances. Easy when you have the right skills!
My values are Joy, Integrity, and Quality. And this is what I strive for in every course that I give.
Let me help you do your thing the way you want to.
Suzanne Zacharia, EFT Master Practitioner and Trainer, Reiki Master, Hypnotherapist, EPA, EHA, RASA, CThA