Secrets to Learning Bachata Musicality with Guided Practice!
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Transform the way you Listen and Dance to Bachata
- Improve Musciality and Creativity on the Dance Floor
- Improve your Timing
- You should make some dance space around you to practice along with the videos.
My Musicality classes have been taken by many students locally and across the world at some of the best Bachata Congresses and Festivals.
LATEST: Course Fully Updated! (May 2018)
Start learning how to listen to Bachata Music with no experience whatsoever, immediately. Nothing to lose. Learn from anywhere in the world.
Nothing is needed - Just your ears and little dance space so you can practice along with the videos.
About this course:
- Many happy and VERY satisfied students after taking this course.
- Nothing is required.
- Full, free lifetime access.
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always included for free.
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee - that's my personal promise of your success!
LEARN HOW TO "FEEL THE MUSIC"
When I started learning how to dance, I had friends telling me to just "Feel the Music." I had a hard time understanding what that meant and I explain exactly how to do it in this course.
Today, you can start to learn how to transform the way you listen to music - and with ZERO prior experience! You will start hearing the things we discuss in this course on the first Bachata song you listen to!
Your initial goal is practice all of the steps discussed to improve your Bachata Musicality.
You will need no partner to learn the topics discussed or huge amount of dance space - I show you how to instantly identify the different instruments in Bachata, Learn about patterns in the music ... and I go into full detail showing exactly how you, like me, can learn Bachata musicality by listening to Bachata in different ways.
I stress that you need no prior experience and there's nothing extra to buy or pay for. Nothing!
- Basic Bachata Instruments. (Bongo, Bass Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Guira, and Vocals.)
- How to count, Stay on time throughout a whole song.
- Learn what a 9 Bar Phrase is and how to fix it.
- About the layout of Bachata Songs. (Majao, Derecho, Mambo.)
- How to play with accents or hits in the music.
- Tips and Tricks on how to know expect things coming in a song you have only heard for the first time.
- How to "feel the music"
... and much, much more!
So, you've read this far! Thank you.
One final very important point.
Click the "take this course" button, top right, now ... Don't let this opportunity pass you by! Everyday without this information is a day lost!
- This course is for beginner dancers who are looking to speed up their learning curve.
- This Course is for Intermediate to Advanced Social Dancers or Choreographers looking to improve musicality and creativity.
- This course is probably not for you if you are looking for new moves or bachata partnerwork.
Introduction Video to "Secrets to Bachata Musicality with Guided Practice"
Overview of the Course:
- Thanks you for being enrolled in the course.
- Lets you know what you will be learning throughout the course.
How to Study this Course:
- Watch each lecture from beginning to end.
- Takes Notes
- Practice along with each lecture.
- Do the Practice Tests at the end of each lecture.
- Any new materials added the course is FREE for you.
- Any questions, add a discussion on the right side panel, and I will answer you to the best of my ability and as fast as I can.
After completing this lecture, you will be able to:
- Understand why dancing on "1" makes sense with the music.
- Learn your basic counts.
Throughout this course, we will be taking our first step on "1" with the left foot.
Ladies, keep in mind, when you start dancing with a guy, your "1" will start with your right foot.
The purpose of having both guy/girl start on the same foot throughout this course is so that everyone taking this course is following me in the same direction I am going to get a clear visual concept of each lecture.