Learn How To Dance Bachata: The Complete Course
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn the Basic Steps in Bachata
- Learn Smooth Bachata Combinations
- Learn Beginner Ladies Styling
- Learn the Proper Tension used needed in Bachata
- Learn Lead / Follow Techniques
- Make a little bit of dance space around you to practice.
- It will help if you view this course with a Dance Partner but not needed.
My Bachata Partnering classes have been taken by many students locally and across the world at some of the best Bachata Congresses and Festivals.
LATEST: Course Fully Updated! (May 2018)
Start learning how to dance Bachata!
Nothing is needed - Just some dance space so you can practice along with the videos.
About this course:
- Many happy and VERY satisfied students after taking this course.
- Nothing is required.
- Full, free lifetime access.
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always included for free.
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee - that's my personal promise of your success!
Make sure to Practice!
Your initial goal is practice all of the things discussed to improve your dancing.
It will help if you have a partner to dance with but is not needed.
- I show each combination with an explanation followed by music for practice.
I stress that you need no prior experience and there's nothing extra to buy or pay for. Nothing!
- Basic Steps / Basic Turns
- Lead / Follow Technique
- Proper Tenstion
- Tips/Tricks To making your dancing more comfortable.
- Ladies Styling
- Smooth Combinations
... and much, much more!
So, you've read this far! Thank you.
One final very important point.
Click the "take this course" button, top right, now ... Don't let this opportunity pass you by! Everyday without this information is a day lost!
- This course is meant for people looking to learn and improve their bachata dancing from absolute beginner to intermediate.
- No prior experience is needed.
- This course is probably not for you if you are looking to learn more advanced and complex moves.