Bachata Sensual Ladies Styling: Technique and Combinations
What you'll learn
- All basic steps of Bachata which you can use both in solo and partner work dancing
- Master musicality, arms, footwork and body movement
- Techniques of Bachata Sensual
- Skills to put all learnt movements into dance combinations, and simply enjoy dancing to the music
- How to move in sensual way and feel more confident
- A desire to learn something new and fun!
- Comfortable outfit that won't restrict your movement. Any soft shoes (sneakers/dance shoes/socks)
- No dance experience required
You are one step away from dancing sensual and elegant, even if you have never danced before!
The key point of this course is not only to motivate and inspire you to learn, grow, and succeed in your Bachata Sensual journey, but also let you boost in self-confidence, reconnect your mind with your body, and practice self-love and self-care.
This course is ideal for those who never had any experience in Bachata or even dance in general, and those who may have already begun their dance journey and want to take their skills to the next level with solid foundations.
I designed this Bachata Lady Style dance course in a simple manner that you can adapt to your needs, whether you have only 15 mins or several hours to practice. Each section combines a related group of movements with a detailed explanation of each one, and a summary dance combination to practice new skills. Although some steps are easier and can be learned faster, others require more time and practice. However, no matter what the obstacles are, challenge yourself to become better with every new step!
During this course you will discover that dancing is more than a movement – it’s a passion and love for music and your body is an instrument to express it.
It doesn't matter how old you are, what's your body size, shape, or which flaws you have to feel good, sensual, and confident about yourself.
Who this course is for:
- Complete beginners
- Continuing students (1-3 years of practice) who know some basics but want to push their technique to the next level
- Dancers of other styles who want to improve their dancing
Hi, we are Kasun and Anastasia - passionate dancers and dedicated learners, professional dance teachers and artists. Our goal is to motivate and inspire you to learn, grow, and succeed in your dancing journey!
Anastasia's love for dancing began in the early years of her life. Ever since then, she has nurtured this passion and developed skills in many dances. Her favorites are Belly Dancing and Latin dancing and she wants to share this passion with you!
Kasun is well known as the king of Street Latin in Sri Lanka. Kasun is an established Latin dancer with the Asian dance community. With many achievements to his name, Kasun has taken Sri Lanka to global recognition in Street Latin dance. He is more known for his Bachata Sensual but many conceders him as a unique and strong Salsa & Kizomba dancer as well.