Baby's Brain Development & Motor Skills Enhancing Activities
What you'll learn
- Brain development activities for 'Newborns to 12 months' babies in a simple, understandable and straight-forward manner
- Help new parents make best use of the first 1000 days of baby's life which are crucial for neural development and language nutrition
- Learn activities for brain development, enhance gross & fine motor skills of your baby, at one place. 80% of baby's brain develops during first 1000 days!
- Helps parents, nannies, day care providers, tutors with age-appropriate activities for babies
- Your desire and enthusiasm to help in your baby's growth. No special materials or expensive resources are required for most of the activities
According to UNICEF - The nine months in a mother’s womb and the first two years after birth; these 1000 days are crucial for physical and mental well-being of the baby. It is during these 1000 days that 80% of brain development of the baby takes place. And this is where Minimuffin is excited to share the crazy, adventurous journey of parenting with you. We provide age appropriate developmental activities to parents and have one less thing for them to worry about.
New parents are busy parents. They are overwhelmed by a plethora of advice and an even greater number of baby apps. Most of them end up spending large amount of time surfing the internet for developmental activities for their baby. Some apps count feedings, some count calories, others are a one-stop solution to every parenting need. One basic problem encountered by many is that, these parenting apps do not give tips for baby’s development in a simple, straight-forward, non-complex manner. Even the experienced nannies or grannies in the baby game are not able to fully justify the importance of neural development and language nutrition in the first 1000 days of the baby's life (people tend to concentrate heavily on physical development but scantily on mental development at this age).
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who works in any capacity with the babies. Parents, nannies, tutors, day care providers, relatives- all can make use of this material
Hi, I am a mother of a toddler, have a master's degree in finance and an analyst by profession; I am a keen parent who dived headfirst into research on child development as soon as I reached the threshold of motherhood.
While the science supports everything you will find in my course; I offer you a synthesis of great activity suggestions on child brain development and motor skills. The activities are simple, engaging & highly effective keeping in mind that new parents are busy parents; inspired by personal experience!
According to UNICEF, over 80% of a baby’s brain is formed by the age of 3 i.e. first 1000 days of one’s life. If you are also excited to make the best use of the first 1000 days of your baby’s life, check out my course and enjoy the amazing activities with your baby!