How to Switch Babies to Solid Foods
What you'll learn
- Master the art of cooking for kids (6 months to 2 years)
- Meeting your child’s changing nutritional needs (from 6 months -2 years)
- Portion sizes and Appetite
- How to increase vegetable and fruit intake ?
- Best sources of good fats, protein and calcium for your little ones
- Which weaning method is right for baby?
- Easy and delicious recipes in Puree/Mash and BLW format
- How to ease constipation ?
- Passion of cooking for Kids
- A Kitchen for cooking
Babies need healthy eating habits as early as possible. As a parent , it is our responsibility to give them the best start of their life by feeding them nutritious food , but with caution, as the babies are very sensitive to what and how they eat.
It is very important for a parent to understand about the baby's changing nutritional needs, as they grows. You will learn many easy and delicious recipes in puree/mash and BLW(Baby Led Weaning) Format.
This course covers many nutritious recipes that shall help them to develop positive relationship with foods and guiding the parents about how,when and what to feed them. It also covers many important aspect of baby progression for foods like getting you baby ready to wean. Which weaning method is right for the baby ?
Three-Day wait rule is also explained. Special importance is given to importance of understanding the foods which can cause common allergens among the babies.
Many babies suffers from Colic/Gastrointestinal Problems, which can become a nightmare for parents. This course shall explain many home remedies for its treatment.
Who this course is for:
- Parents of Newborn Kids
- Baby Sitters /Nanny
She has always loved cooking and was lucky enough to have a mother , who not only cooked her family meals , but also involved her in cooking at an early stage.
She has a degree in Culinary Arts , and has her own Institute for people of all domains to learn cooking skills.