Baby Dress Making
What you'll learn
- Understand the steps involved in creating Basic Baby Dresses
- Draw Patterns for Basic Baby Dresses
- Fabric Cutting from the Drawn Patterns
- Sew Basic Baby Dresses using a Sewing Machine
- Suitable for Beginners. The video demos will clearly explain the process involved.
- A sewing machine
- Basic Sewing Toolkit
With every newborn baby, a little sun rises. And with it, rises your ability to love a new beginning of all wonderful things. Wouldn’t it be lovely if you could create your own set of handmade dresses to dress up that munchkin of yours? If you are a new mother, aunt, or grandmother, the joy multiplies infinite times. So here we present you a complete tutorial on not only how to stitch baby dresses but also to choose the right fabric, and the comfortable styles to go with it. After all, you want your little bundle of joy to be wrapped in the superlative of all things.
I am here to take you on a magical journey of learning to dress up a baby. The most comfortable styles like jablas, slip dress and button dress are easy to put on a baby and so we will learn them first.
#1 Introduction to basics of dressmaking
#2 Types of dresses suitable for babies
#3 Patterns of basic types of dresses
Front Open Dress
#4 Pattern Layout, Cutting & Sewing
In this course, we will learn about how to create the patterns for the above types of dresses. We will cut the fabric using these patterns and sew them into a finished product using a sewing machine.
Let's get started
Who this course is for:
- People who are interested to create their own dresses for their Babies.
- People who are interested in pursuing sewing as a hobby.
- People who are interested in starting a Small Apparel Business.
We are a team of creative people with a wide range of expertise in the Apparel & Fashion Accessories Domain. Our experts have practical Industry experience in fashion Design, Apparel Production, Jewelry Design & Making, Embroidery, and different types of weaving techniques practiced in India.
Shirley Tharakan who is the trainer for the Sewing Masterclass is a certified Fashion Designer with around 15 years of practical industry experience. She had done training with Weaver's society of Government of Tamilnadu, India in Block Printing, Tie & Dye, Batik Print, and Screen printing.