Suppressed Bible Manuscript History B501: Session 1
What you'll learn
- 1. What is a manuscript?
- 2. What are the manuscript tools and copying methods?
- 3. How long did manuscripts survive before a replacement was needed?
- 4. Did people write down what Jesus said as he spoke?
- 5. Were backup copies created?
- 6. What is B-RAID and why is it so important?
- 7. What is an Unbroken Manuscript Chain-of-Custody and does it matter?
- 8. Did God say he would preserve most or all of his words?
- 9. Does the Bible tell us if translations are divinely inspired?
- 10. Plus many more questions will be answered.
- This is the first of three core courses. Students do not need any previous knowledge of the Christian Bible.
Not all Bibles are based upon the same Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek texts; so what is the most reliable Bible and why? The quest to answer this critical question launched an investigation resulting in the creation of The Torchbearer Series. The evidence uncovered led to puzzling questions and surprising answers.
In this well-researched, referenced, evidence-based approach to the Christian Bible, we will present information that everyone can benefit from, whether they are new to the Bible or a seasoned university Bible professor.
This three-part tour de force course is the result of 3,500+ hours of research which has been streamlined into a six-and-a-half hours lecture series and can be completed in a single day. It will start with the basics, including some important items not typically taught in most Bible colleges, then progress through suppressed Bible lineages, doctrine (beliefs), and finally how to use the “The Seven Golden Rules of Bible Interpretation” with several critical examples of why it is important to use, while also providing relevant diagrams, charts, and images throughout all courses. By the end of this three-part series, you will know more about Christianity than 99.9% of all Christians.
Course one will cover Manuscript Basics and Tempus Absumo to the Reliability of Text and the Biblical Redundant Array of Independent Documents (B-RAID). This may sound too complex, but multiple explanations and diagrams are provided throughout the courses to make things much easier to understand. Downloadable Supplemental Lecture Notes are also provided with each lecture along with charts and diagrams, plus you can always contact us with questions you may have.
The goal of this series is to dramatically increase your faith, trust, and love for God and his ways!
Note: If you would like the information contained in this course, minus the more formal course format, certificate, and expense, please visit The Torchbearer Series website.
Who this course is for:
- From a 13-year-old student to a seasoned university Bible professor. The goal of this series is to dramatically increase your faith, trust, and love for God and his ways, whether you are a minister and knows a great deal about the Bible, a new budding Christian, or those curious about the documented hidden history of Christianity.
It should never matter how many doctorate degrees and prestigious credentials a person has, but instead the information should stand or fall based upon the quality and quantity of the evidence presented by historically trust worthy witnesses. As such, who I am and how extensive my credentials are does not matter, only the evidence matters.
“The largest impediment to discovering truth; is the belief you already have it.” – Anonymous
“These [the Bereans] were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.” – Acts 17:11 (KJV)
“He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.” – Luke 6:48 (KJV)
“If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?” – Psalms 11:3 (KJV)