Cracking B2B Sales MasterClass- Business Development!
What you'll learn
- The Course Focuses on How to crack B2B Sales (Business development). It will cover the following topics:
- How to work on Need Development questions
- Building Value and communicating it
- Decision making process
- Lead Generation hacks
- Social Selling and Sales Automation Blueprint
- Strategic Account planning
- Communication: Email- 10 formulas that work!
- Communication- Cold calling
- Nurturing and follow up
- Interaction framework
- If you are aspiring to be or are already associated with the B2B Sales, Business development, Startup, Sales, B2B Marketing, B2B, Account management or Customer success field, this is the right course for you!
In the Cracking B2B Sales Masterclass course, you will learn the Sales hacks/Business development hacks across the lifecycle that work on-ground. The Course covers 12 different topics covering the nuances of the Sales lifecycle in detail. The topics covered include- Need development questions, Building Value, The decision-making process, Listening, Lead generation hacks, Social selling, Sales enablement blueprint, Strategic Account plan, etc. #Sales #Businessdevelopment #Startup #Sales #B2B #B2BSales
Who this course is for:
- Sales Aspirants, Customer Success, Account management, Account Executives, B2B Sales folks!
I am a Senior executive with over 14 years of comprehensive experience in enterprise software business working across leading technology platforms on Cloud (SaaS/PaaS/AI/ML/HR Tech/Analytics/Collaboration), leading business consulting, go-to-market strategy and customer engagement teams for clients across APAC.
I have worked as a growth hacker extensively in India (Mumbai, Gurgaon, Delhi, Bengaluru), and 'South East Asia ( Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Hongkong, Philippines and Indonesian) markets. Currently I am based in Singapore.
I write widely on topics related to Employee Experience, Candidate Experience, HR Analytics, HR technology, Work Technology etc ( you can connect with me on LinkedIn for that), I have over 11,500 connections and similar follower-ship. I am also a proud recipient of Purple Crown- Employee of the Year, Sales Star and Collaborator at my current organization working as Regional Director APAC. I speak on various forums including- HR Outlook (SHRI), RPA conference, Techies Meetup, VM ware world, Accelerate HR tech Vendor awards etc. Currently, I work as a Key Account Director at Slack(Salesforce) -one of the world's largest Enterprise Software firms.
I am a Mechanical Engineer , and a dual MBA in HR and Operations from SOIL and Symbiosis , and I hold a Sales Certification from ISB Hyderabad, India.