Learn how to create a killer Elevator Pitch!
What you'll learn
- Understand how and why the Message Box drives better, more relevant and clear communications
- Learn how to write and critique more effective messaging for your marketing campaigns, programs, and activitie
- Apply effective messaging techniques to improve lead generation activities.
- Use the "Message Box" exercise to summarize and tell your B2B story and write your "elevator pitch".
- Discover how to apply the Message Box template and technique to your own business
- How to build a persona to represent your target market(s).
- How to build a product positioning statement.
- Basic marketing techniques.
- Marketing communications skills and experience.
What's your story?
You're at a network reception when a prospect walks up to you and asks, "tell me about your new product". What do you say. Your sales reps are setting up appointments to introduce your new product. What do they say? Your CEO is asked to keynote an important conference. What should she say? When the answers to these questions are left to chance, you are bound for disappointment. As marketers and product managers, the words we use are our most important tools. So, why is it that many times the words are never written down, forcing your company employees to make up their own version of your product story? Luckily, there is a better way.
Want to beat those odds?
Want to learn the secrets for creating the most effective "elevator pitch"?
Then this course is for you!
The secret to crafting your core messaging strategy and your "elevator pitch" is called the Message Box. It's a simple, yet powerful exercise that will help you focus your story and align your company so everyone can tell the same, compelling story with passion and confidence.
During this 90-minute course, complete with 11 lessons and 12 exercises, you'll quickly become a master of messaging. This is a must-have technique for driving lead generation activities that engage your prospects and speed them through their buying cycle.
Who this course is for:
- Product marketers
- Corporate marketers
- Product managers
- All others interested in learning the most effective technique for developing B2B messages.
Mike Gospe is a noted author of marketing "how to" books and practical "hands-on" workshops for individuals and marketing teams of all sizes. For more than two decades, he's been inspiring marketers and product managers to reach their "next level" of personal performance. He challenges the status quo and creates a fun, fast-paced environment to help marketers and business people think outside the box. His tools and techniques have been adopted by companies around the world, helping them to get "real work done" as they strive for marketing excellence.
Mike is the author of a number of marketing "best practices" books, including, Marketing Campaign Development, and The Marketing High Ground.