B2B Marketing & Business Growth Strategies
What you'll learn
- B2B marketing overview
- Understanding the market and competition
- Setting marketing objectives
- Measuring marketing goals
- Bench-marking and branding strategies
- Creating an effective marketing strategy
- A basic understanding of marketing and a passion towards strategic thinking to grow a business
Most courses give you an overview or a theoretical overdose of what entails in marketing. But, when you enter the field you realise it is a lot more challenging and you were not fully equipped.
This course provides you with easy to implement concepts and practical examples which are sure to fire up your career.
· Introduction to B2B marketing
· Market research & understanding the customer and their needs
· Setting goals
· Marketing operations
· Aligning marketing with business
· Practical case- from strategy to execution
Who this course is for:
- Marketing executives & managers who are looking to grow their skills
- Graduates who are passionate about marketing and are looking to build their career
Priya Ravinder is a forward thinking and performance-driven marketing leader with over 8 years of experience in IT and Software industry. Having hands-on experience working with some of the big brands like Microsoft, Accenture & Swiggy and other growth stage companies like Tricon Infotech and PathPartner technologies, Priya is currently Marketing Surface Devices for Microsoft & prior to that headed the marketing & digital transformation for Infrrd Inc., where she was responsible for leading execution of the company strategy, scaling the company and drawing a healthy revenue. Her mission is to build brands and generate ROI while contributing to the growth of the marketing community through her thought leadership & courses.