B2B Lead Generation via Personalised Sales Videos & LinkedIn
What you'll learn
- You'll learn a PROVEN method of generating leads using personalised videos and LinkedIn.
- How to film, edit and share a personalised video that kickstarts PROFITABLE sales conversations.
- The tools and techniques to SUCCEED at outbound B2B sales without sacrificing time, money or integrity.
- How to vastly increase your chances of generating responses and leads using deeper personalisation.
- Why LinkedIn is the perfect medium for cold outreach (and why email or cold calling aren't).
- How to identify the ideal people to target with a personalised video introduction.
- Why adopting a POSITIVE approach to business development can make you stand out from the competition.
- Plus you'll get access to an EXCLUSIVE BONUS OFFER!
- You must have a need to generate leads.
- You must have a genuine regard for other people.
- You need to have an open mind.
- You should be willing to raise the bar of B2B sales and marketing.
Imagine if your B2B lead generation tactics were 20x MORE EFFECTIVE than they are now.
This course can help make it happen…
Wonder Leads is an innovative new approach to business development. It centres on individually personalised sales videos delivered through LinkedIn, where it’s proved to be almost 20x more effective than cold calling at generating warm leads.
Based on the Axiom award-winning sales book (previous winners include Seth Godin, Tony Robbins & Peter Drucker), entrepreneur and champion for positive communication Dave Holloway reveals a step-by-step approach to effective social selling that anyone can follow.
You’ll learn the skills that will help you quickly fill your sales funnel, while simultaneously building meaningful relationships with the people that matter.
It doesn't matter if you’re a virtual selling pro or a video marketing novice. A small businesses owner, solopreneur, start-up founder, freelancer or seasoned sales and marketing professional. If you need to grow your customer base, Wonder Leads is the proven way to generate leads without sacrificing your time, money or integrity.
All students have the opportunity to access PERSONALISED FEEDBACK FROM DAVE on their first personalised sales video.
Full details in the bonus section at the end of this course.
Take the B2B Lead Generation via Personalised Sales Videos & LinkedIn course today to start opening incredible conversations with your ideal customers.
Awards & recognition for the Wonder Leads book upon which this course is based:
Silver Medalist – Axiom Business Book Awards 2021
Finalist – Business Book Awards 2021
This Udemy course will suit anyone interested in the following topics:
LinkedIn Lead Generation
Sales & Marketing
Sales & Selling
Who this course is for:
- Small businesses
- Service businesses
- B2B Sellers
- Sales professionals
- Business Development Pros
- Digital marketing professionals
Hello! I’m Dave – a business development teacher, founder, bestselling author, award-winning marketer, and champion for positive communication.
Since 2007, my wife Natalie and I have run BML; a multi-award winning B2B strategic branding agency based in Leeds (UK) where we live with our two children.
Throughout my time running a business, cold outreach was my biggest headache. Everything I tried was either too miserable, too expensive or too ineffective to justify investing my time.
In the hunt to find a solution, I developed a method now honed and documented in my award-winning and international best-selling book, Wonder Leads. An approach built on positivity and proved to be nearly twenty times more effective than cold calling.
I’m a firm believer in social responsibility. That’s why I helped set up Prints For Charity – a website that raises thousands of pounds for charities by selling original artwork. It’s also why we donate 1% of all Wonder Leads sales to organisations that support positive communication.
My goal is to help small businesses build meaningful connections with the people who matter to them; if we could all do that, who knows what incredible things we might accomplish.