Follow Up Caffeine: Sales Strategy For B2B Sales Growth
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- A Proven Method For Getting More Meetings, Closing More Business and Instantly Standing Out as Someone To Pay Attention To
- Some remarkably creative ways to customize your reach outs and follow-up using "gifting"
- How to deliver outreach and follow up messages that get nearly 100% open rates and astronomical response rates
- Unique tools to create super custom landing/sales pages on your own with ZERO tech or coding skills whatsoever
- How to be remembered and instantly separate yourself from everyone else before and after a trade show or event
- A tool to create and send custom videos, still using the Follow-Up Caffeine Strategy, BUT WITHOUT the need of a camera, editing equipment or even uploading!
- How to create entertaining, useful, custom outreach to set you up for substantially more meetings and sales - EVEN WITH THOSE YOU MAY THINK ARE "IMPOSSIBLE" TO GET IN FRONT OF
- Have an open mind and willingness to not only learn new things BUT execute on them.
WHY Learn Follow-Up Caffeine?
One of the hardest things for entrepreneurs, B2B sales pros and B2B sales managers to accomplish today is getting attention that sparks conversations and leads to appointments and sales.
One of the most frustrating things for sales people, who have remarkable products or services, is being ignored by the very businesses you KNOW you can help.
How do you get people to know, like and trust you?
How do you get even the seemingly impossible decision makers to take notice of you and your offerings
What makes you different from all of the other sales people calling on the same prospects?
If you do trade shows or events, how do you become the one they remember? How do you set up a situation where they are excited to take a call from you?
What kind of lasting impression do you make? Are you “just another sales person” or are you someone who deserves the time and attention of prospects?
How do you get more of your existing clients to increase their loyalty and refer you?
INTRODUCING FOLLOW-UP CAFFEINE FOR B2B SALES
Fortunately for you B2B sales professionals and sales managers, there is a PROVEN communications strategy B2B sales professionals, entrepreneurs and customer service teams have been using to capture the attention and spark conversations with almost anyone they want to.
The majority of sales professionals are overwhelmed with shiny objects like CRM software, email and the boring marketing materials put in their hands by their organizations.
It’s easy to become “just another” and play sales roulette - where you get lucky and land one customer, your competitor gets one and so on. It’s “a numbers game” as they say.
But if you take a step back and just think about how you’re approaching sales and marketing, it will become clear that if you were on the receiving end of most of your initial, and follow up, messaging you wouldn’t pay attention either.
Enter Follow Up Caffeine!
If you learn and IMPLEMENT Follow-Up Caffeine (which I’ll show you how to do step by step), you’re going to learn an effective, entertaining way to become unavoidable and get even the most challenging decision makers to take action.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this course, much of which will help you even if you’re not deploying Follow-Up Caffeine.
How to effectively send video messages that create deeper connections with prospects and clients
Discover the easiest way to build creative, highly attractive landing pages without any design or coding skills
Learn the art of “gifting” to prospects and clients with a personalized touch that leverages the law of reciprocity.
Discover creative ways to get 100% open rates with unavoidable delivery methods
Discover a TradeShow strategy that delivered an 80% response rate for one of my clients in 2019!
Learn how to use a FREE tool you can use to send video messages and follow-ups, still using Follow-Up Caffeine downloadable strategies, BUT without needing a camera or special editing software.
This course will teach you the step by step process to take your outreach and follow up to an entirely new level. You will have a unique ability to get appointments with impossible to reach prospects, move stalled deals quicker through your pipeline and close more sales.
I’ve personally tested all of the strategies in this course myself and for my clients. Without exception, the responses are tremendous and the results out of this world.
I promise Follow-Up Caffeine will work for you whether you’re a sales person, consultant, employee, freelancer, or entrepreneur who sells B2B. If you feel this isn’t worth multiples of the investment, then simply request your money back within 30 days.
30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Follow Up Caffeine is designed to teach ambitious, creative, smart sales and marketing professionals how to stand out from the competition, build recognition, get more appointments and close more deals.
If you do this program, take action and aren’t satisfied with your results then I will give you a full immediate refund.
If you’re ready to put Follow-Up Caffeine to work, then I’ll see you inside.
Who this course is for:
B2B sales and marketing professionals looking for smarter ways to break through gate keepers and secure better appointments.
Sales professionals tired of having deals stall without answers. Follow Up Caffeine will re-ignite dormant deals and get you back on track to close.
B2B sales and marketing professionals who want to create more loyalty and drive more referrals from existing clients
People who want to build a KNOW, LIKE and TRUST factor with potential prospects
Sales and marketing professional looking to build their personal brand and become remarkable.
- Sales and Marketing Professionals tired of not getting the attention they deserve
- B2B Marketing teams who want to supercharge their support of the sales team
- Consultants and coaches looking to create some "Wow Factor"
- B2B Sales Professionals who want to build a valuable pipeline and close more sales
- B2B Managers who want to help their teams significantly improve results