Copywriting 2023 Persuasive Copy Writing Mastery with Dekker
What you'll learn
- Acquire One Of The World’s Most Lucrative Skills: Copywriting (Selling With Words)
- Learn High Level Copywriting & Content Marketing
- Build A Content Marketing Strategy From Scratch (Go From 0 Leads To Paying Customers)
- Apply Proven Psychological Principles That Work To Effortlessly Get People To Buy Your Products & Services
- Write Killer Copy For Your Ads, Emails, Landing Pages & More
- Avoid Common Copywriting & Content Marketing Mistakes
- How To Write Powerful Headlines
- Model Proven/Successful Ads For Maximum Results
- No requirements
If you want to sell anything online successfully, you’ve got to learn copywriting...
WELCOME TO THE ULTIMATE COURSE ON COPYWRITING & CONTENT MARKETING!
This course was designed with the goal of helping you write truly great copy that produces excellent results. You’ll discover my copywriting framework and carefully study tons of case studies, proven ads that did extremely well & numerous examples of great copywriting in-action.
Taking this course will allow you to learn top copywriting techniques & become a master copywriter who is able to use the written word to sell (more of) your products & services with ease. You’ll have the knowledge and skills necessary to write killer copy for your ads, emails, landing pages, YouTube titles and more!
By the end of the course, you'll be able to...
Develop a full-funnel content marketing & copy writing plan
Write copy that changes people's minds and gets them to buy your product/service
Nurture leads so they actually become paying customers
Write proven and effective ads for LinkedIn (and other advertising channels)
Write persuasive headlines that induce people to do what you want
Avoid common content marketing & copywriting mistakes
Mimic proven/successful ads
& so much more!
New! Write high-CTR YouTube titles
Write compelling body copy
Use 35 formulas for writing sales-growing headlines
I will reveal...
My SPF framework for high-level copywriting
How to apply persuasive marketing psychology principles
How to map copy to stages of awareness and funnel progression
35 proven headline writing formulas
10 ways to write your first copywriting paragraph (after the headlines)
Research-backed approaches to copywriting for long-term growth (and short-term sales!)
B2B copywriting (for businesses)
B2C copywriting (for consumers)
Case study copywriting
Nurturing & funnel copywriting
Copywriting for short-term sales
Copywriting for long-term growth (brand copywriting)
Body copy copywriting
This course is for consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) copywriting contractors, marketing managers, entrepreneurs, freelance copywriters, content writers, content marketing managers, and anyone else responsible for marketing content. This copywriting course applies to companies of all sizes, including startups and the Fortune 500 in both B2C & B2B.
I'll show you examples of...
Lead generation ads
Lead nurturing ads
Copywriting case studies
Copywriting to generate meetings for the sales team...etc.
Let's get copywriting!
Who this course is for:
- Content Writers
- B2B Marketers
- Marketing Consultants
- Marketing Managers
Marketing Management Experience
• Global Product Marketing & Brand Manager for Sony PlayStation
• Vice President of Marketing for a Google accelerator startup
• Senior Product Marketing Manager for a Series-A startup
• Product Marketing Manager for a Google-backed Series-D startup
• Director of Marketing for Ironclad Games / Flame Design
• SaaS Marketing Consultant
• MBA in Marketing from Northwestern University - Kellogg School of Management
• Leadership Essentials from Columbia Business School
• Bachelor of Commerce from Mount Allison University
• Master's and bachelor's business courses at BI: Norwegian Business School
• Presidential Scholar at Saint Mary's University
Academic & Volunteer Experience
• University MBA Program Advisor
• College Marketing Lecturer for Digital Marketing & Business Analytics
• Division Director and VP of Membership for Toastmasters International
• Board of Directors for a charity
Hello, my name is Jyra Galosmo! I am a co-instructor of Dekker Fraser. My goal is to help you easily achieve your goals and objectives, whether that means enhancing your existing skill set, gain productivity at workplace, differentiate yourself, learning the new technological skills that are required to improve your career. I am an experienced Virtual Assistant with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Microsoft Word, Administration, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, and Administrative Assistance. Strong administrative professional with a 2014 focused in matric from Saint Michael's College of Laguna.