Copywriting: B2B Copywriting, Content Writing, Copy Writing
What you'll learn
- B2B Copywriting
- B2B Content Strategy
- B2B Content Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Copy Writing
- Content Writing
- Lead Generation
- Experience in B2B
Learn how to get more customers in this groundbreaking, definitive course on B2B copywriting and content marketing.
Master the art & science of copywriting to push people down your funnel to become active, paying customers, instead of just "leads." Generate pipeline revenue and serious financial results instead of inflating vanity metrics, such as captured "emails" that never convert into paying customers. This is the ultimate course on B2B copywriting and content marketing!
Learn how to...
Develop a full-funnel B2B content marketing & copywriting plan
Write copy that changes people's minds and gets them to buy your product
Nurture leads so they actually become paying customers
Write proven and effective ads for LinkedIn and other copywriting channels
Write persuasive headlines that persuade people to do what you want
Acquire new customers
Avoid common B2B content marketing & copywriting mistakes
Mimic successful, proven ads for lead generation and nurturing
I will reveal...
My SPF framework for high-level copywriting
How to apply persuasive marketing psychological principles
Map copy to stages of awareness and funnel progression
This course is for business-to-business copywriting contractors, marketing managers, entrepreneurs, and anyone else responsible for marketing content. This copywriting course applies to companies of all sizes, including startups and the Fortune 500. This does NOT, however, apply to people looking for a course on search-engine optimization (SEO).
I'll show you examples of...
Lead generation ads and copywriting
Lead nurturing ads and copywriting
Copywriting case studies
Copywriting to generate meetings for the sales team
Let's get copywriting!
Who this course is for:
- B2B Marketers
- Content Writers
• Global Product Marketing Manager for Sony PlayStation
• Vice President of Marketing for Talkatoo
• Senior Product Marketing Manager for Webgility
• Product Marketing Manager for Rocket Lawyer (Google-backed)
• Director of Marketing for Ironclad Games / Flame Design
• SaaS Marketing Consultant
• MBA in Marketing from Northwestern University - Kellogg School of Management
• Leadership Essentials from Columbia Business School
• Bachelor of Commerce from Mount Allison University
• Master's and bachelor's-level business courses at BI: Norwegian Business School
• Presidential Scholar at Saint Mary's University
Academic & Volunteer Experience
• University MBA Program Advisor
• College Marketing Lecturer for Digital Marketing & Business Analytics
• Division Director and VP of Membership for Toastmasters International
• Board of Directors for a charity
Hello, my name is Jyra Galosmo! I am a co-intructor of Dekker Fraser. My goal is to help you easily achieve your goals and objectives, whether that means enhancing your existing skill set, gain productivity at workplace, differentiate yourself, learning the new technological skills that are required to improve your career. I am an experienced Virtual Assistant with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Microsoft Word, Administration, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, and Administrative Assistance. Strong administrative professional with a 2014 focused in matric from Saint Michael's College of Laguna.