Content Marketing for B2B Enterprises
- Moderate understanding of marketing concepts
- Experience with social networks and search engines
- User-based experience with analytics platforms like Google Analytics
Interested in content marketing, particularly for B2B products?
In this course, we will go through the complete, 4-step content marketing process used by Audienti (formerly OMA) both with clients and in our own efforts to drive B2B lead generation efforts.
In this course, we'll answer questions like:
- How to get inside the mind of your market, and build content that really interests them, even it you're in a boring industry
- How to wire together blogs, offers, outreach, metrics and more to build a content marketing system that can systematically improve over time
- What types of content to produce, and what channels to use to promote it
- How to manage a content creation calendar, even if you're not a journalist
- How to find promotional channels and influencers that are interested in your content
- How to tool your process for measurement
- What products and services we use today to get results
The course is structured in 19 video lessons. Each will take around 5 minutes. The entire course clocks in around 35 minutes. So, if you have an hour, you can knock this out over lunch!
Once you've completed the course, check out other resources we've developed at Audienti's content marketing resources area.
Who this course is for:
- Marketers interested in leveraging a content marketing strategy
- SEO, social media, and PR professionals that are interested in leveraging content to drive their efforts
- IT professionals interested in understanding the rationale of the content marketing process and that types of tools are needed
William Flanagan is the Founder and CEO of Audienti (formerly OMA-Organic Marketing Analytics), a software company that helps businesses drive traffic that converts with content. He is a nationally recognized marketing expert and leader, regularly speaking at industry events and writing articles and opinions in a number of different industries.
Formerly, William was the CEO of TEMPUS Group (US), a digital agency where he lead efforts with communications, Internet technology, non-profit, small business and governmental clients. Prior to founding The TEMPUS Group, William was VP of Marketing at Cognio, a wireless technology software company, where he was responsible for leading the company's product management and marketing efforts. At Cognio, his efforts, combined with a fantastic executive team, created the Enterprise Spectrum Assurance market,secured several OEMs of Cognio technology, scaled the business to an over-$10-million run rate from no revenues, and ultimately drove acquisition of Cognio by Cisco, Inc. in October 2007.
Prior to joining Cognio, William was a founder and the Chief Strategy Officer of sentitO Networks, a venture-backed startup building award-winning VoIP solutions.
William has also held a number of positions at Tellabs/SALIX Technologies, Lucent/Ascend, and 3Com/Primary Access. In addition to efforts with TEMPUS Group,
William actively works with the Taproot Foundation, a non-profit foundation focused on helping other non-profit organizations gain access to the marketing infrastructure they need to improve the human condition. In addition, William has worked with the National Science Foundation on market viability and strategy for prospective awards of Small Business Innovative Research program grants, a program that has awarded over $100 million in grants to small businesses.