FCE Reading | B2 First Certificate Cambridge English Exam
What you'll learn
- Students will have a much better understanding of the Cambridge English: First (FCE/B2 First) Certificate 'Reading' paper structure.
- Students will know the best strategy to answer all the questions in the Cambridge English: First (FCE/B2 First) Certificate 'Reading' paper.
- Students will be able to prepare themselves more effectively for the Cambridge English: First (FCE/B2 First) Certificate 'Reading' Paper
- You should have a lower-intermediate (A2-B1) level of English
- It is better if you have a personal computer (pc) or laptop
Do you want to have a B2 English certificate?
Do you want to get into an English speaking university?
Do you want to improve your job prospects?
This course is designed to help you prepare yourself for the Cambridge English B2 First (FCE) B2 level English exam. This is a globally recognised language exam – accepted by lots of education and work institutions around the world!
In this course I give you all the best tips, techniques and resources to effectively prepare yourself for the Reading part of the exam. I go through each part of this paper giving you the best advice on how to answer the questions, so hopefully it won't be necessary for you to spend lots of extra money on lessons.
There is no other course that I have found which focuses on and instructs you how to pass each section of this exam, using exam samples for practice exercises. This course allows you to concentrate specifically on what you need to do in order to pass the Reading paper.
The course comprises several video lessons with lots of useful information, tips and practice exercises.
Homework exercises are given at the end of most lessons.
Start today, I'm sure you'll enjoy the course as so many students before you!
If you have any questions, you can write me messages after you join :)
Who this course is for:
- Lower intermediate (A2-B1) level English students who would like to get into university.
- Lower intermediate (A2-B1) level English students who would like to get better jobs
- Lower intermediate (A2-B1) level English students who would like to have more job opportunities
- Any student who wants a B2 English language certificate!
- *Any webpage/coursebook/resource links mentioned in the video lectures will also be posted in the description with the video...
My name is Rory and I am a native English teacher from Cambridgeshire, England. I teach FCE and CAE English exam preparation lessons online for Student Languages. I lived in Milan for 2 years, where I learnt to speak Italian. At the moment I am learning to speak Spanish.
Passions and Hobbies
Travelling is one of my biggest passions. I have been to many places across Europe. I have also travelled to Australia and South East Asia. For this reason I have met and taught many students from around the world.
I like: watching films, reading, listening to music (all varieties), football, golf and fishing.
Teaching Qualifications And Experience
My love for English teaching began in Milan, Italy. This is where I gained my formal qualification, completing my QCF, Ofqual, CEA University of Cambridge Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA). Subsequently, a globally recognised language centre in London hired me. I joined their team of experienced teachers and taught a variety of English classes. I then moved to Cambridgeshire. This is where I started teaching FCE and CAE Cambridge Exam Preparation classes at another language school.
My teaching career has focussed on delivering FCE: B2 First and CAE: C1 Advanced lessons. Helping students to prepare for and pass the FCE and CAE exams has been extremely fulfilling. I enjoy teaching these classes and I like the exam format for these exams. The FCE and CAE exams have certain benefits which some of their competitor exams do not, for example, the FCE and CAE exam certificate is valid forever, whereas the IELTS exam validity only lasts for 2 years.