AZ-400 Designing and Implementing DevOps Certification 2021
What you'll learn
- Students will be better prepared for the AZ-400 certification exam
- Students will learn the important aspects for what is required from an exam perspective
- Students should have ideally completed either the AZ-104 or AZ-204 exam
- Students should have knowledge on any one development framework - This course will look at C# .Net Core examples
- Students also need to have an Azure account in place. Here the students can create their own resources using the Azure portal
Version 1.1 Mar 2021
Updated chapters on working with GitHub - This is to reflect the changes made to the naming convention of the main branch. GitHub now refers to the master branch as the main branch.
Updated the chapters on working with Git repositories from Visual Studio 2019 - With the newer version of Visual Studio 2019, the way on working with Git Repositories has changed.
This course is designed for students who want to attempt the Exam AZ-400: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions
This course has contents for the Exam AZ-400
The objectives covered in this course are
Develop an instrumentation strategy (5-10%)
Develop a Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) strategy (5-10%)
Develop a security and compliance plan (10-15%)
Manage source control (10-15%)
Facilitate communication and collaboration (10-15%)
Define and implement continuous integration (20-25%)
Define and implement a continuous delivery and release management strategy (10-15%)
In this course , you will learn aspects which includes the following
Working with Azure Boards
How to work with Git - Here there are extensive labs on working with Git repositories. Here you will also learn how to work with Azure Repos
How to create and implement Build pipelines using Azure Pipelines
How to use Jenkins for configuration management
Implementing security in your continuous pipeline
Building your infrastructure with ARM templates. There are also chapters on how to work with Terraform
Releasing your applications with Azure Release Pipelines
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to pursue the Azure DevOps certification
- Those who want to pass the Microsoft exam AZ-400
A Software technology evangelist with over 15+ years in the software Industry.
A certification buff with numerous certifications with the most recent ones being
1. Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals
2. Microsoft Certified Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert
3. Microsoft Certified Azure Data Fundamentals
4. Microsoft Certified Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
5. Microsoft Certified Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
6. Microsoft Certified Azure Security Engineer Associate
7. Microsoft Certified Microsoft Azure Developer Associate
I have also ghostwritten Exam Question banks , and developed courses for various high profile clients.
Hence creating courses for the mass public is just what I do best.
I just have one quote for all my students
"Just follow your passion , never limit your potential. Never stop , just go on and achieve your dreams"