AZ-140 Configure & Operate Azure Virtual Desktop Exam Prep
What you'll learn
- Master planning and implementing virtualized desktops and applications on the Azure cloud
- Pass the Microsoft AZ-140: Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop exam
- Manage Azure Virtual Desktop Identity, Compute and User Profiles deployment options and scenarios
- Deploy a customized workspace with virtual desktop remote apps
- Configuring Azure AD Identity & Groups for AVD
- Create & Configure FSLogix Profile Container with Azure Files Share
- Create a Custom VM image for Windows Virtual Desktop
- Configure a pooled Host Pool using the custom MultiSession image
- Configure a Personal host pool for personal desktops
- Secure, manage, maintain, and monitor Azure Virtual Desktop environments
- Azure Virtual Desktop licensing and Cost Estimation
- Basic knowledge of Azure resources: Azure compute, network and Storage
- Basic knowledge of Virtual Desktop Concepts and technologies
Learn how to design and architect an Azure Virtual Desktop solution in Microsoft Azure Cloud, including: the design, deployment scenarios, implementation and even the licensing and Cost Estimation. This course includes an A to Z Azure Virtual Desktop (previously known as Windows Virtual Desktop) project demonstration in Azure Cloud, so you can see how to implement an actual AVD solution from scratch starting from the identity setup and going through the personal and pooled Host pools, Users profiles, permissions, application groups, custom VM image creation, FSLogix, Security, Monitoring, App management and Virtual Desktops.
At the end of this course you will be able to design and implement Azure Virtual Desktop solutions as well as determining the cost of running this kind of solutions in Microsoft Azure Cloud.
This course covers all the topics needed to prepare you for the Microsoft specialty exam AZ-140: Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop. Passing the exam will grant you the 'Microsoft Certified: Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty' certificate.
The AZ-140 exam measures the student ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: plan a Azure Virtual Desktop architecture; implement a Azure Virtual Desktop infrastructure; manage access and security; manage user environments and apps; and monitor and maintain a Azure Virtual Desktop infrastructure.
Who this course is for:
- Architects, Administrator or IT people who are looking to advance their career by gaining the practical experience/skills needed to lead Azure Virtual Desktop projects
- People who want to be Microsoft Certified: Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty by using this course as a resource to prepare for the Exam AZ-140: Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop
- People who want to explore new areas and earn new skills to expand the scope of their opportunities
Kal is a regional Cloud Solutions Architect working on projects for hundreds of customers across 12 countries, where he leads consulting engagements and solution Tech\Sales discussions.
Kal also enjoys providing Cloud workshops and trainings and transferring knowledge is his passion. Kal loves enabling and empowering people to achieve what they want.
Kal has Azure, GCP and AWS Cloud Architect certificates with a main experience focus in Azure and GCP Clouds.
Our instructors are professionals and experienced in their fields, our courses are full of great stuff and there is always a full project demonstration from A to Z! Don’t waste your chance on learning by doing. We share experience not only theory. So, what are you waiting for? Join us! :)