Azure Serverless - Hands on Learning!
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 9 articles
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Develop and deploy a serverless end-to-end web application on Azure from scratch
- Design and implement serverless architecture to solve real world use cases
- Learn about Azure's core serverless services offering
- Master Azure Functions, API Management Service, CosmosDB, Azure Blob Storage and Azure ADB2C from the ground up for serverless deployment
- Store and retrieve data with Cosmos DB
- Run code on-demand in the cloud with Azure Functions
- Build, secure and publish your REST APIs without managing any servers using Azure API Management Service
- Add user authentication and authorization to serverless applications using Azure ADB2C
- Host SPA (React JS) without managing any servers
- Learn serverless best practices
- Very basic understanding of the Microsoft Azure would be advantageous
- A free or paid subscription to Microsoft Azure
- Excitement to learn Microsoft's constantly growing cloud platform!!!
Serverless computing is the future of Cloud Computing and Serverless is the tool that you need to grow your career!!!
Learn Azure serverless services with this hands-on, project-based course and truly internalize some highly valuable skills in the world of technology. We will build a serverless web application from start to deployment on the web using Azure services - and with no standalone services or server instances at all! Azure will add more server power when your application needs it, and will take care of scaling back down when you don't. And you only pay for what you use.
Building a serverless app using Azure services is a great introduction to the core services Azure offers. As you build the application, you'll learn and use the following Azure services:
Azure Functions - Run code on demand that scales automatically.
API Management - Create and publish secure APIs
Cosmos DB - For storing and retrieving data at scale.
Azure ADB2C - For managing users, account creation, and logins securely.
Azure Blob Storage - Host Single Page Applications (React JS) by enabling static website hosting.
Section 1 – Getting Started: We will get understanding of the course objectives, basics of cloud, Azure & Serverless and how the course is structured
Section 2 - Azure Serverless Services and Sample Use Cases: We will look at various serverless services offered by azure and a few real world serverless architecture use cases
Section 3 - Course Project Overview: We will understand the course project architecture, look at the final course project demo and download the project code
Section 4 - Storing Data in Cosmos DB: We will introduce Cosmos DB which is Azure's multi-model database offering and create database for our course project
Section 5 - Compute with Azure Functions: We will learn and create event driven serverless functions in Azure.
Section 6 - Creating API using API Management: We will create and publish secure API for the course project. This is the base for you to start implementing a complicated API!
Section 7 - Hosting Serverless UI on Azure Blob Storage: We will use Azure Blob storage container to host our static website in serverless manner and understand security policies to enable it.
Section 8 - Securing Serverless Applications: We will implement user authentication (sign up/sign in) for our course project using Azure ADB2C service.
Section 9 - Wrap Up: We will look at pointers to continue your learning adventures of Azure and other cloud technologies.
This Course Also Comes With:
Lifetime Access to All Future Updates
Links to interesting articles, and lots of good code to base your next template onto
A 30 Day "No Questions Asked" Money Back Guarantee!
Although this course isn't targeting any specific Azure certification exam, you'll leave it with a great foundation of Azure knowledge that will begin to prepare you for them.
Serverless is the way of future and you can get started today and become an expert. Let's have some fun and build some awesome stuff in cloud together!
- Anyone who wants to learn about highly scalable and cost-efficient serverless applications
- Developers who want to learn hands on about Azure's serverless services
- Solutions architect who want to understand how serverless apps are architected, built and deployed using the best practices on Azure
- Every developer or architect who have worked on other cloud platforms, but want to explore Azure's offerings in serverless