Azure Redis Caching
What you'll learn
- An Overview of what is Caching.
- Whats is Redis Cache - Microsoft Azure
- How to create a Redis Cache
- Developing Redis Cache Client
- Controlling Expiration
- This course is for experienced programmers who want to develop and host solutions in Azure.
- Learners should be able to program in at least one Azure-supported language
In this course, you will learn about
How to create Redis Cache
Develop Redis Cache Client
ASP.NET Output Cache Provider for Azure Redis Cache.
Redis is an advanced key-value store, where keys can contain data structures such as strings, hashes, lists, sets and sorted sets. Redis supports a set of atomic operations on these data types.
Azure Redis Cache is based on the popular open-source Redis cache. It gives you access to a secure, dedicated Redis cache, managed by Microsoft and accessible from any application within Azure.
By the end of the course, you will be able to create Azure Redis Cache and develop Redis Cache Client.
Who this course is for:
- Azure Beginners
- IT developers
- ANYONE who wants to enhance and boost their current skillset to Microsoft Azure cloud.
Mr. Sandeep Soni having 26+ years of experience in the IT industry has compiled this course.
Mr. Soni is a well-known name in the tech industry because of his certification profile and online training batches. He is a software and corporate trainer, Microsoft Azure being his forte.
He conducts frequent live webinars, and workshops on his technology channel on YouTube/
The teaching methodology of Mr. Sandeep Soni is very simple but comprehensive, every topic begins with in-depth concepts of Microservices Architecture, to position the candidate in a comfortable state about what is being talked about, followed by that practical demos as in real-time on every topic is taken explaining how the feature can be incorporated in real-time situations.