Azure Logic Apps - A practical guide ( Hands-on approach )
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Automating workflows with Azure Logic Apps
- Concepts surrounding Logic Apps
- Demonstrations using real world scenarios
- Flow control in Logic Apps
- Nested Logic Apps
- Custom Connectors in Logic Apps
- B2B scenarios and Integration Accounts
- Integrating Azure services like functions, analytics, storage
- Enthusiasm to explore the power of cloud offerings
Azure Logic App is a powerful cloud service which takes workflow automation to the next level. It facilitates implementation of complex integration scenarios with zero or minimal coding efforts. This is a revolution in building scalable and reliable cloud solutions while addressing the time-to-market constraint.
This course aims to provide an in-depth understanding of how logic apps work. Practical scenarios have been demonstrated to get the students quickly up to the speed. Grabbing the concepts and trying out the problems discussed in this course would prepare anyone to address business needs concerning workflow integration.
Why take this course ?
Concepts explained with examples.
There is no better way to learn than understanding the usage of the technology real-world scenarios.
End-to-end demos for hands-on.
There is no fun learning something without getting a feel of real-world applications. This course has been designed to be fast paced and complements the concepts you learn with end-to-end demos. You can easily follow along these demos. All you need is a web browser and an active azure subscription.
You may just relax and watch the course completely before trying out stuffs on Azure.
Web and mobile application developers would appreciate how logic apps could make life really simple as far as backend processing is concerned.
Reach out to me for any question on implementing different scenarios and I will be happy to discuss.
- Software Engineers, IT Professionals
- Application developers looking to leverage cloud services
- Beginners who want to dive into cloud technology