Azure Logic Apps - 360⁰
What you'll learn
- Concept of Serverless
- Azure logic app components
- Build Azure logic app workflow
- Build end to end solution to support automation need
- Working with built-in and 3rd party connectors.
- How Control, Manage, Deploy, Test, and Monitor your app.
- Azure Subscription.
- Basic knowledge of Azure Portal
There is no doubt that integration and automation became a trend and a demand for most of the companies across different sectors.
Companies are looking now to have an end to end solution that can automate their processes across different workloads and systems, so platforms integration became the main integrant component that can orchestrate the automation processes.
Azure Logic App is one of the most powerful tools that can serve any kind of business automation requirements, and this because of
* Simplified process: Logic app is a workflow platform that allows you to build a complete automation process without writing a single line of code.
* Support 100s of connector’s across different services and workloads and this includes 3rd party solutions.
* Triggers: Event-driven workflow execution according to the given action for the selected service.
* Build B2B isolated solution by connecting to your on-premises services and solutions.
With AzureIn360⁰ you will have a complete walkthrough on the given service across the different perspectives, you should expect yourself to be fully experienced with the hands on lab provided throughout the training that covers the following areas:
* Maintain performance
With AzureIn360, real life case scenarios will be at your end in the form of a practice on each and every given topic, this for sure includes working with built in and 3rd party connectors. See you there!
Who this course is for:
Senior Cloud Architect (Azure Platform) with excellent hands-on experience in setting a company's cloud computing strategy. This includes cloud adoption plans, cloud application design, and cloud management and monitoring.
Senior Enterprise Architect with hands-on experience in taking a company's business strategy and defines an IT systems architecture to support that strategy.
Senior Project Manager, Development Consultant with around (12) years of hands-on experience in leading, executing and supervising the Development and implementation of Business Solutions including:
· Services & Solutions Delivery: establishing the company’s technical visions, developing the product roadmap and leading all aspects of the company‘s technology development as well maintaining existing systems, while providing direction in all technology-related issues in support of information operations. Setting the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth, positioning the company’s service offering as a leader in the legal industry.
· Pre-Sales & Business Development: accounts’ management and thorough realization, analysis and response towards the clients’ different needs and inquiries through conducting pre-sales and scoping presentations and meetings, technical and executive proposals development and creation, road maps, programs, etc. in addition to acting as a career coach, marketer and seller to get into valuable partnerships with clients to enrich sales and profitability.
Project Management: through handling the full kick-to-sign off cycle of projects covering developing projects’ maser plans, resources allocations, cost allocation; handling cash flow statement development and update, project progress reports; project charters, etc.
DevOps Engineer: Good experience on the implementation of Scrum methodology using VSTS to automate the CI/CD processes.