Azure Kubernetes Service - AKS
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What is Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).
- Managed vs self-managed Kubernetes solutions.
- AKS Capacity Analysis.
- Detailed AKS Network architecture.
- How to create an AKS cluster using Azure Portal and Azure CLI.
- AKS authentication and authorization, including integration with Active Directory.
- How AKS manages Azure storage volumes.
- AKS monitoring and log debugging.
- Familiarity with Azure Portal and Azure CLI.
- Understanding of Kubernetes objects, such as Namespaces, Pods and RBAC.
- Basic Bash and Linux command line knowledge.
- Understanding of network concepts.
Learn how to create and manage Kubernetes using one of the leading managed services on the market.
Azure Kubernetes Service Zero to Hero admin guide is an intermediate course which describes:
Comparison of Managed vs self-managed Kubernetes solutions;
Pros and Cons of Managed Kubernetes services;
AKS Capacity Analysis;
Detailed AKS network architecture;
How to create an AKS cluster using Azure Portal and Azure CLI;
Integrate AKS with Active Directory;
Create Kubernetes users using self-signed certificates;
How AKS creates and manages Azure storage resources;
AKS monitoring and log debugging.
- Fearless Kubernetes administrators.