- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn DevOps principles in a practical setting instead of just listening to theory
- Learn how to deploy Platform as a Service (Paas) services to Azure as Infrastructure as Code
- Learn how to deploy SQL Azure databases, .net core API's and React JS using Azure DevOps to Azure
- Learn how to setup approval gates for deployments and how to defer a release for when you are asleep
- A PC capable of running SQL Server Management Studio
- A willingness to get your nights back by deploying software when you are asleep
Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment using Azure DevOps!
This course isn't just a bunch of theory on how we think you should deploy software; there are no power point slides. This is a hands on deep dive into how to deploy a three tier application through multiple environments with quality gates.
We have developed a three tier application that we will deploy throughout this course and by the end of this course you will know how to deploy Azure SQL Databases, .net core apis and React front end applications.
Once you have finished this course you will be able to apply this knowledge to your own projects and ship products to production quicker than ever before.
We will teach you how to spin up azure resources with the click of a button and deploy infrastructure for a full stack application in minutes.
But most importantly we are going to teach you how to schedule your releases so they go live when you are asleep.
In this course you will get online support so if you have any questions you can post them in the discussions and we will get back to you within 24 hours
- Software developers who want to learn how to reduce their time to market by using DevOps principles to deploy their software automatically