How to Automate Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) Deployments
What you'll learn
- Automating the Deployments for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365
- Microsoft power platform build tools for Azure DevOps
- Master Data Auto Deployment
- Solid knowledge on MS D365 CRM CICD
- Auto activate the Power Automate/Cloud flows after Deployment
- Export and import of all kind of solutions including process solutions
- Automate backup solution activities
- There are 5 lectures are free to view in this course. if you found it useful(which we are sure you will) then you can buy the course.
- Basic Knowledge of MS d365 CRM
There are 5 lectures are free to view in this course. if you found it useful(which we are sure you will) then you can buy the course.
For sure by learning this course you will increase your profile value in the market as well as in your existing project.
The course has Premium and Amazing content related to MS Dynamics 365 CRM CICD with all practical implementations.
You can facilitate the project to have auto-deployments at no cost to the project. which eventually adds high value
Throughout the course, the content is made so easy that one can understand the concepts easily and quickly with the least effort.
You don't need to have prior Azure DevOps or CICD knowledge
This Course teaches you how to quickly achieve 100% Automation deployment of MS Dynamics 365 CRM solution deployment with a Free Azure DevOps Account (ADO) and with other Free tools required.
This course is kind of unique in the IT space which is a combination of Microsoft D365 CRM and Azure DevOps CI/CD
Learn how to automate the d365 deployment CRM Solutions including the Cloud Flows deployments and updating the target-specific Environment variables as well as using power platform build tools by Microsoft.
It's another star in the badge for those who know Azure DevOps.
You will get a good understanding of power platform build tools
This course makes a good start and gives considerable good knowledge for the Microsoft D365 CRM solutions deployments
You will learn the below topics easily with this course
Creating the Azure DevOps Account
Creating the MS D365 CRM Account
Basics of CICD Required
Learn how to establish a Connection from CRM Environment to Azure DevOps through power platform build tools connections
Learn how to establish a Connection from CRM Environment to Azure DevOps through UserId/Password
How to Create a Self-Hosted Agent
You will learn how to get the free parallel jobs for the free Azure DevOps instance
Auto export of Solution
Auto Import to Solution
Auto export of Data
Auto import of Data
Setting up of Solution version in CRM Environment from the Pipelines
Adding the friendly build number format
Power Automate/Cloud Flows deployment using the Deployment setting file
Auto Activate the Cloud Flows soon after deployment
Updating Environment variables values for the target environment
Automate the Solution upgrade activity
You will learn how to auto-backup the CRM solutions in the repo from pipelines and generating of artifacts from the same pipeline
Assigning Roles for a user through Azure DevOps pipelines
Who this course is for:
- Who are willing to create more dependency in the project easily and want increase profile value in the current market as well
- Who are willing to gain the knowledge on the Automated Deployments for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM through Azure DevOps
- who are interested to enhance career in MS D365 CRM CE
Mohammed Saifullah has done Bachelors (Equivalent to BS) in Electronics and communications and Masters in Computer Science
He is a passionate programmer and Working as a senior developer in one of the IT org. he loves to guides the people not only on the technical front but on anything that he knew. his additional primary skill is convert any complex things into a simplified narrations.