Learn Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines
What you'll learn
- What is DevOps and CI/CD
- Creating CI/CD pipelines for Web, Mobile and Container apps
- Including the Database into the pipelines
- Configure deployment to Azure Cloud
- Run unit, functional and load tests as part of the pipeline
- Analyse source code using Sonar
- Use Infrastructure as Code (IaC) from CI/CD with ARM templates
- Use Configuration as Code (CaC) in Azure DevOps
- Create Dev-Test-Prod environments
- Secure the pipelines sensitive data
- Use Infrastructure as Code (IaC) from CI/CD with Terraform
- Basic knowledge of software deployment
Are you a developer and you want to learn more about DevOps ?
Are you looking for a practical guide to get you started with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment ?
Are you working on Web, Mobile, Container or Database projects and you want to implement CI/CD ?
This course will show you demos for how to create CI/CD pipelines for different type of projects.
You will start with web applications: Java, .NET Core and NodeJs.
Then, you will see mobile apps with Xamarin and deployment into App Center.
Next, you will see how to create CI/CD for Docker applications and deploy to Kubernetes.
After that, you will include the Database in the pipelines. You will be given a demo with SQL Server with deployment into Microsoft Azure Cloud.
And you will use ARM templates to provision resources in Azure.
Those pipelines will run unit tests, functional tests and static source code analysis with Sonar Cloud.
You will also see good practises for securing keys and secrets using Azure Key Vault.
Technologies: Microsoft Azure Cloud, Sonar Cloud, App Center, Azure DevOps.
The list of demos:
CI/CD pipelines for Java app
CI/CD pipelines for .NET Core app
CI/CD pipelines for SQL Server Database
Deploy ARM templates into Azure (IaC)
Complete CI/CD pipelines for Web App and SQL Server Database
CI/CD pipelines for Kubernetes
CI/CD pipelines for Mobile app
CI/CD pipelines for Node.js app
Secure DevOps Kit for Azure
IaC with Terraform
Who this course is for:
- Developers who wants to get started with implementing DevOps
Houssem Dellai is a Customer Engineer at Microsoft. Before that, he was nominated Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) for 5 years in a row. You might saw his work without you had even noticed ! If you were looking for content on Docker, Kubernetes, DevOps, Terraform, Xamarin, ASP.NET or Azure, chances are so high that you have passed through his Youtube channel or his blog posts on Microsoft Blog, Medium and CodeProject.
He is also a conference speaker and professional certified trainer (MCT) who have trained thousands of students and professional developers. So, he knows where people stuck to learn new technologies. He is the one who can simplify the complicated concepts for beginners.