Apache Spark with Databricks
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This course will provide you an in depth knowledge of apache Spark and how to work with spark using Azure Databricks.
- You will learn to Provision your own Databricks workspace using Azure cloud.
- You will be able to create application on Azure Databricks after completing the course
- You will be able to process continual streams of data with Spark streaming using azure event Hub
- Transform structured data using SparkSQL and Dataframes
- Build a binary classification application using the Mlib pipelines API.
How we use to work with big Data before the introduction of Spark
- Some Prior scripting knowledge, anyways we will be explainig all the codes line by line whichever we will be using in our labs
- Free or paid subscription for Microsoft Azure portal.
In this course you will learn the basics of creating Spark jobs, loading data, and working with data. You’ll also get an introduction to running machine learning algorithms and working with streaming data. Databricks lets you start writing Spark queries instantly so you can focus on your data problems.
Azure Databricks accelerate big data analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) solutions, a fast, easy and collaborative Apache Spark–based analytics service.
Why Azure Databricks?
Productive : Launch your new Apache Spark environment in minutes.
Scalable : Globally scale your analytics and machine learning projects.
Trusted : Help protect your data and business with Azure AD integration, role-based controls and enterprise-grade SLAs.
Flexible : Build machine learning and AI solutions with your choice of language and deep learning frameworks.
We believe that when you learn something, you should be able to apply it somewhere. So, in this course, we are also providing you with some of the important spark interview questions , which will help you to crack the interview with flying colors.
- Anyone who wants to learn Spark using Azure Databricks