Azure Data Studio : The Complete A-Z Guide
- No prior knowledge or experience is needed. I'll teach you everything you need to know.
- A Mac or PC computer with access to the internet
- No paid software required. Everything we will use is available free.
Azure Data Studio is a cross-platform database tool for any data professional like SQL Developer, DBA, PowerBI Developer, or any developers who are working directly or indirectly to work on the SQL server & PostgreSQL.
Below are some useful features of the Azure data studio:-
2. On-premises and cloud data platforms
3. Modern editor experience IntelliSense
4. Code Snippets
5. Source Control integration
6. Built-in charting in query resultset
7. Design dashboard
When you are finished with this course, you will be ready to use Azure Data Studio
Also, this course is free, so YOU HAVE NOTHING TO RISK BUT EVERYTHING TO GAIN!
It’s time to take action.
Go ahead and click the take this course right now button and I will see you in the course.
Thanks again for enrolling!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning Azure Data Studio using SQL
- Azure Data Studio are useful tool for all SQL Developer, SQL DBA and Data Analytics
- 07:01Overview of Azure Data Studio
- 02:32Database Backup and Restore using Azure Data Studio
Having 12+ years of experience in Microsoft Data Platform and Microsoft Certified SQL DBA & Developer with expertise in SQL Server Development and Performance tuning.
• Database Development
• Database Administration
• Azure SQL DB
• Azure Data Factory –ADF
• Performance Tuning | Query Tuning | Dead Lock fixing
• Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services – SSIS
• Third Party Software’s: SSDT, Apex SQL Formatter, RedGate