Introduction To Azure Data Factory
- Good to have azure subscription (Free or Pay As You Go)
- Need laptop/computer or phone to watch this videos
- Need Internet Connection
Microsoft Azure, commonly referred to as Azure is a cloud computing service created by Microsoft for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through Microsoft-managed data centers. It provides
software as a service (SaaS),
platform as a service (PaaS) and
infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
Microsoft Azure supports many different programming languages, tools, and frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems. The Azure Data Factory service is a fully managed service for composing data storage, processing, and movement services into streamlined, scalable, and reliable data production pipelines.
- Any students, who want to learn Azure data factory
- Any students who want to understand, how to use Azure data factory to copy some data
- Create Azure Free Tier Account04:50
- What Is Azure Data Factory00:15
- How To Crate A Azure SQL Data Base08:44
- How To Create A Azure Storage Account05:09
- How To Create Azure Data Factory Instance03:03
- How To Access Azure SQL DB (Connect To DB & Execute SQL Statements)06:52
- Azure Data Factory For The First Time03:10
- Azure Data Factory: Create Linked Services00:55
- Azure Data Factory: Create Linked Services part 207:25
- Create Data Set03:26
- Create Pipelines05:02
- Learn More About Azure Data Factory03:07
This Account Is Managed By Step2c Education. We are here to help you. Sarafudheen PM is our current instructor team head.
My Name is Shebina k: I'm basically from Kerala. Right now I'm working in Bangalore for Step2c. I and my team is part of an online educational firm called Step2c which is started in 2011 and we are committed to providing high quality IT video tutorials in Malayalam and the English language.
We have a team which includes web developer, database developer, database architecture, data scientist, data visualization expert. software engineers, python developers.