Azure Data Factory Basics for Azure Data Engineer DP203+Lab
What you'll learn
- Data engineering with Azure data factory in real world projects to process large scale data
- Data movement and migration using copy data activity from various sources
- Data transformations and processing using Data flow activity
- Creating linked services to connect with various data sources
- Creating Integration runtime to run the ADF pipeline
- Implementing different types of triggers in Azure Data Factory
- Data monitoring and and alerts in Azure Data factory
- There are no prerequisites for this course. No programming experience is required
- It is good to have basic knowledge of ETL tools but not compulsory
- It is good to have some knowledge in SQL but not mandatory
- Every one is able to understand this course
In this course, you are going to learn how to build data pipelines with hands-on labs using azure data factory
This course covers demos for all concepts used in real-world projects from an industry expert with hands-on Labs.
Anyone can spend 1.5 hours time and become an Azure Data engineer!
This course will provide what is data factory, what are the various core components in azure data factory.
This course is useful for those aspiring to become azure data engineers.
Those who want to switch their career from soft engineering to data engineer
To expand their skills from AWS, GCP data engineer to AZURE data engineer
to gain an in-depth understanding of the latest trends in azure data engineering
This course covers the following topics.
Basic concepts of various components in ADF
What are ETL and ELT
What is Linked service,
Demo for creating Linked service
What is a data set,
Demo for creating Data set
What is Integration run time
What is an Azure Data lake
Demo for creating Azure data lake storage account
What is Cosmos DB
Demo for creating Cosmos DB
What is COPY activity
Demo for creating a data pipeline to move data from ADLS 2 to Cosmos DB using COPY Activity
What are control flow activities-
Get Metadata activity
Demo for getting Metadata activity
Demo for Filter activity
Demo for ForEach activity
Demo for other Control flow activities
What is DATA FLOW Activity
Demo for removing Duplicate data using DATA FLOW Activity
The course is useful not only for freshers but also for experienced data engineers to gain more skills in azure data engineering
Who this course is for:
- This course is useful for anyone aspiring to become data engineer
- Those who started their journey as data engineer to learn more advanced concepts
- Those who want to switch their career from any other software to data engineering
- For practicing data engineers to get more insights on real world data pipelines design
- Those who wants to optimize and improve the performance of data pipelines to process large scale data
- This course is for every one including freshers and people shifting their career to IT field.
Hi, I am a certified Bigdata cloud architect with over 20 years of experience in the IT industry in architecture, design, and development in data engineering and cloud projects and currently working with Microsoft. I played the roles of lead developer, development manager, and director of engineering for Fortune 500 companies. I lived and worked in Switzerland, Belgium, Mexico, the Middle East, India, Canada, and the USA and helped clients. I am a certified data engineer and certified cloud architect.