Azure Data Factory Training--Continuous Integration/Delivery
What you'll learn
- How To Create Pipelines In Azure Data Factory.
- How To Integrate Azure Data Factory With Azure DevOps.
- How To Integrate Azure Data Factory With GitHub.
- Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) in Azure Data Factory.
- Learn To Use Pipelines and activities in Azure Data Factory.
- How To Create Data set & Linked services in Azure Data Factory.
- Transform Data With Mapping Data Flows.
- Prepare Data With Wrangling Data Flows.
- Learn To Use Different Data Flow activities in Azure Data Factory.
- Parameterizations Of Data set and pipelines.
- Triggers In Azure Data Factory.
- How to build Custom Email Notification In Azure Data Factory.
- Introduction to Cosmos DB.
- Introduction to Azure Synapse Analytics.
- Introduction To Azure SQL.
- Dynamic Data Masking in Azure SQL.
- Learning Materials For DP 203 Exam
- Introductions To Power BI
- Laptop / Mobil Phone (With headphone)
- Internet Connection
Azure Data Factory Masterclass: Azure Data Factory is the cloud-based ETL and data integration service that allows you to create data-driven workflows for orchestrating data movement and transforming data at scale. Using Azure Data Factory, you can create and schedule data-driven workflows (called pipelines) that can ingest data from disparate data stores.
You can build complex ETL processes that transform data visually with data flows or by using compute services such as Azure HDInsight Hadoop, Azure Databricks, and Azure SQL Database.
Additionally, you can publish your transformed data to data stores such as Azure SQL Data Warehouse for business intelligence (BI) applications to consume. Ultimately, through Azure Data Factory, raw data can be organized into meaningful data stores and data lakes for better business decisions.
Mastering Power BI:
New addition, We have add ne new module to explain power BI dashboard development.
In this course, you are going to learn
How to Create Free Azure Subscriptions.
Why we need the Azure Data Factory.
What are the Key Components Of Azure Data Factory?
How to create Azure Data Factory Instances,
How to create Azure SQL databases
How to create tables In Azure SQL databases and insert data into your tables using SQL Server management studio.
How to create a Blob Storage Account using the Azure portal.
How to create Azure Data Factory Instances.
How to create linked services in Azure Data factory.
How to create data set in Azure Data factory.
Master different types of activities inside Azure Data Factory.
Azure Data Factory Custom Email Notifications.
Learn to transform your data with mapping Data Flow
Learn to prepare your data with Wrangling Data Flow.
Parameterization in Azure Data Factory Data Set and Pipelines.
Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) in Azure Data Factory.
Custom email notification in Azure Data factory (Added in Nov 2020)
Slowly changing dimension. (Added in Nov 2020)
Incremental Load in Azure Data factory (Added in Nov 2020).
Azure Cosmos DB (Added in Dec 2020)
Azure Synapse Analytics (Added in Dec 2020)
Dynamic Data masking (Added in Dec 2020)
Mastering Power BI (Added in Oct 2021)
Additional Learning Materials -For DP 203 Exam Preparation.) (Added in Dec 2021)
Who this course is for:
- Any students who want to learn Azure Data Factory
- Any student who want to implement Different Data Solutions In Azure
- Any student who want to learn batch processing system with Azure Data Factory
- Any student who want to learn azure synapse analytics
This account is managed by Step2c Education. We create high-quality technology training content. We aim to teach technology the right way but at the same time putting emphasis on each of our students.
Our instructors have over 10 years of experience so our courses include their practical experience that can help students to learn and master cloud computing and ETL process.
We've been teaching for 10+ years. Now my focus is on Udemy. It's our mission to bring you the best training for cloud computing.
We have a team that includes a web developer, database developer, database architecture, data scientist, data visualization expert. software engineers, python developers.
For more information and for any one on one training please visit our website.