Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services Crash Course
What you'll learn
- Create smart software with Azure Cognitive Services.
- Prepare for Microsoft Exam AI-100: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- Understand when to use Azure Cognitive Service
- Understand when Azure Cognitive Services shines comparing to custom Machine Learning
- You don't need any prior knowledge of AI or Machine Learning!
- Basic familiarity with the Azure Portal is helpful
- Experience with one programming language
- High level understanding of HTTP REST APIs
- We will use Postman, a popular HTTP client for the demos, You can use other clients
This course is a one-stop shop to gain a solid understanding of Azure Cognitive Services.
Know all services under Azure Cognitive Services. You will list them all.
Decide if any of these APIs can help with your business scenario. If not, know where to look next.
Understand what each of these APIs do. Microsoft documentation is referenced for further research.
Gain hands-on experience following the demos.
Taking this course will help with the Microsoft Exam AI-100: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution.
Who this course is for:
- Software Developers
- Software Architects
- Project managers
- IT Managers
- Chief Technology Officers (CTOs)
- Machine Learning Experts
Reza started his professional IT career in 2000 with web-based game development. Since then, he has mostly focused on designing and developing IT solutions using Microsoft technologies such as ASP.NET, Web API, .NET Core, SQL Server and the Azure cloud.
Reza is passionate about cloud computing and has delivered several in-class, remote and on-demand courses. He continues to help his clients moving to Azure and AWS while sharing his expertise with fellow developers and engineers through training.
He earned his Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) status in 2008.