Azure Cloud Administrator Certification- AZ 103 [updated]
What you'll learn
- In this course we would explore various Cloud services available on Microsoft Azure.
- Learn about cloud Storage services like- Blob, File Storage, and Queue
- Learn about Database Services like CosmosDB and SqlDB
- Learn about Azure Command Line Interface (AZ CLI), Cloudshell, Storage Explorer
- Learn about Security features like- Security Center, Azure Active Directory, VPN Gateway, DDoS Protection, Key Vault, Dedicated HSM, Application Gateway,
- Learn about Migration features like- Site Recovery, Database Migration
- A basic understanding of Cloud Computing concepts would be more than sufficient, however it is not required to begin with this course.
- If you have little exposure on Microsoft Azure cloud platform, it will be helpful.
If you looking for an in-depth tutorial on Microsoft Azure, where you will learn various cloud services with prime focus on Cloud Administration. This course curriculum is designed in a way that it may be helpful for Microsoft Azure Cloud Administrator Certification Exam (AZ 103). In this course you will be learning a wide range of cloud services and tools on Microsoft azure.
Here you will learn Cloud Storage services like- Blob, File Storage, and Queue.
Database Services like CosmosDB and SqlDB.
Azure Command Line Interface (AZ CLI), Cloudshell, Storage Explorer.
Projects like- Storage, Host a Website on Cloud, Wordpress, etc
Security features like- Security Center, Azure Active Directory, VPN Gateway, DDoS Protection, Key Vault, Dedicated HSM, Application Gateway, Sentinel
Migration features like- Site Recovery, Database Migration
Azure Administrators are supposed to manage cloud services that span storage, security, networking, and compute cloud capabilities. They are expected to have a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle, and take requests for infrastructure services, applications, and environments. They make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
Even if you are a beginner to Cloud Computing or Microsoft Azure, you would still be in a position to learn a lot in this course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who would be interested to learn Cloud Computing with Microsoft Azure.
- Would be interested in learning various cloud services and options available on Microsoft Azure.
- Want to make a career with Cloud Computing.
- Would be interested in Microsoft Azure Cloud Administrator Certification.
I am an Instructor, Devops engineer, machine learning enthusiast, cloud expert and passionate developer.
I have authored 78 courses with over 115,000 students worldwide across 175+ countries on wide array of technologies like devops, containerization, machine learning, Linux, programming languages and cloud computing platforms like Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Service and IBM Cloud.
I am Self-Taught developer who had worked on various platforms using varied languages, and involved in various Projects both Open Source and Proprietary.
I have developed Web and Android Applications, chrome Extension, worked on various frameworks, fixed bugs for some projects, and explored numerous others. I think education and learning should be free and open, not be bound with restrictions like attending classes or going to college, People from all age groups, gender, faith, race, nations, etc must get equal privilege. When entire world would act this way like being a single FAMILY, we would truly realize VALUE of Knowledge and Human Life.
Currently I am teaching more than 152,000 students from 189 countries across the world.