AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
What you'll learn
- Students will be prepared to take on the AZ-204 exam
- Students will learn aspects which relate to the exam objectives
- Students will learn how to develop .NET applications that interact with Azure services
- Students will learn how to deploy applications using Azure services
- Students need to have some basic prior programming knowledge
- Ideally the student should also have some experience working in C# .NET
This course is designed for students to prepare for the AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure exam.
The various objectives and chapters that will be covered include
Develop Azure compute solutions
This course breaks this topic into multiple sections. We will first cover how to deploy applications onto Azure virtual machines as the first compute solution method. Then we will look at the PaaS service , i.e. Azure Web Apps. We will see how to publish web applications onto the Azure Web App service. Then we will see how we can connect a web application to an Azure SQL database instance. And finally we will look at the Azure Function App service. We will look at hosting functions. And see how to connect the Functions onto an Azure SQL database.
Develop for Azure storage
Again , we will break this topic into 2 sections. One is for the Azure Storage Account service and the other is for the Azure Cosmos DB service. We will look at each service in detail. And then we will see how to use .NET 6.0 to interact with each service.
Implement Azure security
Again , we will break this topic into 2 sections. In the first section, we will focus on understanding Azure Active Directory and how we assign permissions. Then we will see how to work with Application Objects and then with Managed Identities.
Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize Azure solutions
In this section, we will first cover monitoring. We will look at aspects such as working with Azure Monitor and then Application Insights. And then finally look at the caching services like Azure Redis Cache and Azure CDN.
Connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services
In this final section, we will cover important aspects services like Azure Service Bus, Azure Event Grid and Azure Event Hubs.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for those students who want to take the AZ-204 Azure-based exam
- This course is designed for those students who want to learn about developing and deploying applications using Azure services
A Software technology evangelist with over 20+ years in the Software & Technology Industry.
A certification buff with numerous certifications.
Creating Azure and AWS courses for vast learning community.
1. Docker & Kubernetes -Your complete guide
2. AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate -SAA C03
3. Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect [SC-100]
4. Designing and Implementing Cloud [DP-420]
5. Designing & Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions [AZ-400]
6. Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure [AZ-204]
7. Designing & Implementing Azure Networking Solutions [AZ-700]
8. Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure [DP-203]
9. Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator [SC-300]
10. Designing Azure Infrastructure Solutions [AZ-305]
11. Microsoft Azure Administrator [AZ-104]
12. Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals [AI-900]
I have also ghostwritten Exam Question banks , and developed courses for various high profile clients.
Hence creating courses for the mass public is just what I do best.
I just have one quote for all my students
"Just follow your passion , never limit your potential. Never stop , just go on and achieve your dreams"