Azure Active Directory PowerShell for Microsoft Office 365
What you'll learn
- You'll learn how to install and how to use the new Visual Studio Code (VS Code) instead of basic PowerShell ISE.
- You’ll be able to automate the PowerShell connection to Microsoft Office 365 multiple services through the single script.
- You’ll be able to save time and effort by doing bulk Microsoft Office 365 identity management operations.
- You'll learn Azure AD PowerShell because many configuration features and settings are only possible by PowerShell & not available in M365 admin center GUI way.
- Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) introduction & understand prerequisite and installation of Azure AD PowerShell modules.
- You'll learn basic but very helpful PowerShell helping commands.
- How to Create single or multiple Microsoft Office 365 Users through PowerShell.
- How to Modify Properties of single or multiple Microsoft Office 365 Users through PowerShell.
- How to Remove single or multiple Microsoft Office 365 Users through PowerShell.
- How to Get single or multiple Microsoft Office 365 Users details based on specific condition through PowerShell.
- How to Block or Unblock Microsoft Office 365 Users based on specific condition through PowerShell.
- How to Customize PowerShell Output Reporting.
- Administration of Microsoft Office 365 Licenses and Service
- Basic PowerShell Scripting Knowledge
- Basic Microsoft Office 365 Admin Center Knowledge. (Optional)
- Get free Microsoft Office 365 Tenant for Practice. (Optional)
You'll learn the power of the new Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) PowerShell to automate & advance CLI administration of Microsoft Office 365 identity and access management.
You'll use the new Azure Active Directory PowerShell for Graph module, which is going to replace the old Microsoft Azure Active Directory Module for Windows PowerShell module very soon in the future.
So it's the right time to upgrade yourself if you're going to learn or already managing Microsoft Office 365 environment while working in Server / System Administration profile.
You'll also learn the basic but very useful PowerShell commands.
I'll also recommend using the Visual Studio Code (VS Code) new tool instead of PowerShell ISE and show you how to install Visual Studio Code (VS Code) then configure PowerShell Extension, Thems to prepare and advance debugging script.
You'll install the prerequisite Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) modules and software and you’ll be able to automate the established PowerShell connection to all Microsoft Office 365 services through the single script. That means no need to enter credentials again & again and save credentials in an encrypted format.
I hope you already love to use PowerShell to automate many tasks in your day to day jobs, so you’ll be able to save time and effort as you can do bulk operations while managing Microsoft Office 365 identities.
You'll learn how to Create, Modify, Remove & Block single or multiple users in Microsoft Office 365 through Azure AD PowerShell.
You'll also learn how to check subscribed license plans and their services details. How to find unlicensed user's details in M365 tenant and assign a license to single or multiple users with PowerShell scripts.
You'll understand and agree that many configuration features and settings are only possible through PowerShell in many Microsoft technologies including Microsoft Office 365. So you should use Azure AD PowerShell because it also provides additional information that you can’t get in the Microsoft 365 Admin center. You can also filter data for more customized reporting of the M365 environment.
After learning, you'll definitely love to manage Microsoft Office 365 environment through CLI by using PowerShell.
We're working on more lectures and will keep adding to this course.
You can get free lifetime update after buy one time only.
Who this course is for:
- Microsoft Office 365 Administrator
- Active Directory Administrators
- Azure Administrators
- Windows Administrators / System Administrators
- Peoples who's responsibility include Identity Access Management(IAM)
- PowerShell Lover
We have more than 15+ years of IT experience on Microsoft Technologies and also on other technologies which required to manage IT infrastructure. Currently, I’m working as a Solution Expert on multiple technologies.
I am certified in below Microsoft technologies:
· Microsoft® Certified Solutions Expert: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
· Microsoft Specialist: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
· Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate: Office 365
· Microsoft® Certified Solutions Expert: Server Infrastructure
· Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate: Windows Server 2012
· Microsoft® Certified IT Professional: Enterprise Desktop Support