AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies Exam Prep 2022
What you'll learn
- Pass the Microsoft AZ-500 Microsoft Security Technologies test
- Earn the Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate certification
- Better understand all of the features and functions of Azure Active Directory
- Better understand how Azure works with your on-premises network for single-sign on.
- Excitement to learn Microsoft's constantly growing cloud platform
- Desire to pass the AZ-500 certification and earn an Associate badge
Application and data security is one of the biggest challenges most companies face. If you become proficient in Microsoft Azure security controls, this is a skill that will help you in your career. Whether you are the company security expert, or you are in operations, development, or administration, understanding Microsoft Azure's security options is a powerful tool to have in your toolbox.
This course helps you study for and pass the AZ-500 exam, Microsoft Azure Security Technologies. Passing this exam qualifies you for the certification Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate. You can proudly show this certification on your resume or LinkedIn profile or mention it during job interviews. It means that you have successfully demonstrated your skills in Azure Security.
In this course, I go through the requirements of the AZ-500 exam from start to finish. We cover the following areas:
Manage identity and access (30-35%)
Implement platform protection (15-20%)
Manage security operations (25-30%)
Secure data and applications (25-30%)
Course includes a free practice test.
Responsibilities for an Azure security engineer include managing the security posture, identifying and remediating vulnerabilities, performing threat modeling, implementing threat protection, and responding to security incident escalations.
Azure security engineers often serve as part of a larger team to plan and implement cloud-based management and security.
Who this course is for:
- An Azure Security Engineer maintains the security posture, identifys and remediates vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools, implements threat protection, and responds to security incident escalations.
- Azure Security Engineers often serve as part of a larger team dedicated to cloud-based management and security and may also secure hybrid environments as part of an end-to-end infrastructure.
Hi there, my name is Scott Duffy. And I love making complex technical topics easy to understand.
This has been the basis of my entire career – as a developer, as a development manager, as a software architect – over the past 20 years. I spend half my time in the world of business, explaining complex technical topics to business owners and stakeholders so that they can understand and agree with my approach to solving their business problems with technical solutions. And the other half with developers, explaining the business reasons behind decisions and ensuring that any decisions made on the technical side don't restrict the business in unexpected ways.
And I'm here on Udemy to teach what I know in an approachable way. I started teaching courses in 2014, and have taught over 800,000 students. I am grateful every day for being able to connect with so many students in almost every country around the world.
I'm a certified Enterprise Architect and certified cloud architect. I have been developing with Microsoft technologies for 20 years, starting with Classic ASP, and all the versions of .NET. We now live in the cloud era, with Microsoft Azure being prevalent in most large enterprises. I'm certified as an Azure Architect and Developer too. As well as AWS Solution Architect Associate (SAA).
Microsoft MVP Award winner for 2022.