AZ-900/AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Practice Tests
This course is designed for Students and Professionals who want to pass the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals in their first attempt.
This exam will include the practice questions along with detailed explanation for each question and also provided reference links.
Azure Fundamentals exam is an opportunity to prove knowledge of cloud concepts, Azure Services, Azure Workloads, Security and privacy in Azure, as well as Azure pricing and support. Candidates should be familiar with the general technology concepts, including concepts of networking, storage, compute, application support and application development.
Microsoft’s Azure Fundamentals certification is designed for both IT and non-technical professionals who wish to validate foundational understanding and knowledge of cloud services — particularly those provided by Microsoft Azure.
As an entry-level exam, AZ-900 is a Launchpad for a variety of cloud-based roles and other certifications. It’s designed to build the foundation professionals need to pursue cloud-based roles.
And the content of this exam was updated as per Microsoft official Website on Nov 9, 2020.
This exam will measure your skills based on the following criteria.
· Describe cloud concepts (20-25%)
· Describe core Azure services (15-20%)
· Describe core solutions and management tools on Azure (10-15%)
· Describe general security and network security features (10-15%)
· Describe identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features (20-25%)
· Describe Azure cost management and Service Level Agreements (10-15%)
Azure Administrator exam measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: manage Azure identities and governance; implement and manage storage; deploy and manage Azure Compute resources; configure and manage virtual networking; and monitor and backup Azure resources. And the content of this exam was updated as per Microsoft Official Website on Nov 24, 2020.
AZ-104 Exam will measure your skills based on the following criteria.
· Manage Azure identities and governance (15-20%)
· Implement and manage storage (10-15%)
· Deploy and manage Azure compute resources (25-30%)
· Configure and manage virtual networking (30-35%)
· Monitor and backup Azure resources (10-15%)
Who this course is for:
- Who want to take and pass the Microsoft Azure Certifications on the first try.
- Who want to learn more about implementing cloud solutions.
I'm a working professional with over 3+ years of experience in the IT industry. I have worked on various technologies like Azure Cloud, AWS Cloud, Windows & Linux Server Administration.
I have taken below certifications and I'm a certified engineer on below with the recent one's.
Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator (AZ-104)
Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900)
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate