AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Practice Exams + EXP
Finally! Pass the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900) exam in just 5 days with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Preparing for your Certified Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900) certification? Assess your knowledge of topics on the exam with these practice test questions.
The Certified Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900) Practice Test is the most effective and pertinent for you to pass the exam on the first attempt. In fact, you will not only pass your exam but also get a profound understanding of the subject.
AZ-900 Exam Topics Including :
· Describe Cloud Concepts (20-25%):
- Identify the benefits and considerations of using cloud services.
- Describe the differences between categories of cloud services (IaaS, SaaS, Paas).
- Describe the differences between types of cloud computing (Public, Private, Hybrid).
· Describe Core Azure Services (15-20%):
- Describe the core Azure architectural components.
- Describe core resources available in Azure (Virtual Machines, Azure App Services, Azure Container Instances (ACI), Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), and Azure Virtual Desktop).
· Describe core solutions and management tools on Azure (10-15%):
- Describe core solutions available in Azure (Azure Synapse Analytics, HDInsight, Azure Databricks, DevOps, GitHub, DevTest Labs).
· Describe general security and network security features (10-15%):
- Describe Azure security features.
- Describe Azure network security.
· Describe identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features (15- 20%):
- Describe core Azure identity services.
- Describe Azure governance features.
- Describe privacy and compliance resources.
· Describe Azure cost management and Service Level Agreements (10- 15%):
- Describe methods for planning and managing costs.
- Describe Azure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and service lifecycles.
We’ve crafted this course to give you the knowledge and technique to pass the Certified Pass Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900) certification exam first time. The practice tests include:
Best of luck!
· Number of Questions: 40-60 Questions
· Passing Score: Above 70%
· Test Duration: 85 minutes
· Test Format: Multiple Choice
Who this course is for:
- For anyone studying for the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Associate (AZ-900) certification exam.
- If you are involved in the purchasing and selling of cloud services, then this exam is very beneficial for you even though you are from a non-technical background.
- This exam is beneficial for people who want to validate their basic knowledge in cloud services or solutions.
- AZ-900 Exam is useful for candidate having some general IT experience or knowledge.
- AZ-900 exam validates your proficiency in Azure fundamental concepts and makes you competent enough to take future Azure certification endeavors.
- IT Professionals
Dynamic and result-oriented individual with focused in the placement of IT Software Managed high volume of clients including
Full Life Cycle of IT Recruitment including Human Resource Planning, End to end recruitment life cycle (E2E),Vendor Management,
Client Handling ,Internal Hiring, Team Handling, Training & Development, Employee Relationship, and Joining Formalities etc.
• Possess effective strategic thinking, negotiation, sourcing and problem solving skills.
• Improved handling and maintenance of operating systems
• Strong organizational, communication and follow-up skills.
Experienced with a demonstrated history of working in the internet industry since 2010,Passionate about operating system Engineering
Technologies and Online business.