AZ-900 Bootcamp: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (JUN 2022)
What you'll learn
- Pass the AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Exam!
- Covers all AZ-900 Exam Topics as of January 2022!
- Earn the Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals Badge!
- Learn the Basic Concepts of Azure and Cloud Computing
- Describe the benefits and considerations of using cloud services
- Describe the differences between Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Describe the differences between Public, Private and Hybrid cloud models
- Understand the core Azure architectural components
- Describe core products available in Azure
- Describe solutions available on Azure
- Understand Azure management tools
- Understand securing network connectivity in Azure
- Describe core Azure Identity services
- Describe security tools and features of Azure
- Describe Azure governance methodologies
- Understand privacy, compliance and data protection standards in Azure
- Understand monitoring and reporting options in Azure
- Understand Azure subscriptions
- Understand planning and management of costs
- Understand the support options available with Azure
- Describe Azure Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Understand service lifecycle in Azure
- Understand Azure Cognitive Services
- To benefit from this course, you simply need to have a desire to learn the basics.
- No technical IT experience is required, nor is an Azure subscription necessary.
- Access to my labIT PRO Azure Lab Simulator is provided for FREE (so you can practice without the need for an Azure subscription).
LEARN THE FUNDAMENTALS OF AZURE IN ONE DAY!
Over 60,000 students have already enrolled in this AZ-900 bootcamp!
This AZ-900 exam-prep bootcamp covers all exam objectives that must be understood to pass the AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam.
This AZ-900 course includes multiple learning aids:
INTERACTIVE HANDS-ON LABS: Perform Azure tasks in a simulated Azure environment (No Azure subscription needed)
FLASHCARDS: Nearly 100 online flash cards to reinforce what you are learning
400+ DOWNLOADABLE SLIDES: Download over 400 slides with notes pages that you can use as you work through the course
5 HOURS OF VIDEO LECTURES: All exam objectives explained by a 25+ year IT veteran
AZ-900 EXAM SIMULATOR: 40 realistic fill-in-the-blank, true/false, and multiple-choice exam questions to test your knowledge
HANDS-ON DEMONSTRATIONS: See where and how to access key Azure features
DOWNLOADABLE INFOGRAPHICS: Downloadable infographics highlight key concepts
AZ-900 CROSSWORD PUZZLE: Have fun while you learn
SECTION QUIZZES: Every section ends with a quiz so you can test your knowledge
END-OF-COURSE PRACTICE EXAM: Test your readiness for the real AZ-900 exam with a 50-question practice exam
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Not happy with the course? Simply request a refund within 30 days
This AZ-900 bootcamp provides complete preparation for the AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam.
Over 60,000 students have already completed this AZ-900 course:
"The overall explanation is awesome and clear. I am able to clear my exam with 865 marks. Thanks much for this wonderful course."
"You want AZ900 certi? This course with 12 modules of Microsoft are enough. All the best! Well covered course for certification."
"This course was PERFECT for the AZ-900 Exam. I took your course and easily passed the AZ-900 exam."
"I enjoyed the training. I've taken and passed the AZ900."
"I needed a course that would offer me lab experience along with lessons. And this course provides that lab experience I was looking for."
This AZ-900 bootcamp course maps to every AZ-900 exam objective and sub-objective, and ensures you are ready for the AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam. The exclusive interactive hands-on labs from labIT PRO add a dimension to this course that you won't find with any other course on Udemy.
Even if you have no Azure experience, this course will prepare you for the AZ-900 exam. If you are looking for an entry point to Microsoft Azure, this AZ-900 exam prep course is the way to go!
Enroll today and be ready for the AZ-900 exam by tomorrow!
Who this course is for:
- If you are preparing for the AZ-900 Azure certification exam, this course is for you.
- If you possess limited or no technical background but are interested in learning about Microsoft Azure, this course is for you.
- If you are involved in selling or purchasing cloud based solutions and services, this course is for you.
- If you have a technical background and want to learn more about Microsoft Azure, this course is for you.
Tom Mitchell is a 25+ year veteran of the IT Industry. After spending the last two decades as a Senior Engineer and Solutions Architect for several organizations, including national, international, and global enterprises, Tom now focuses on teaching and providing freelance IT consulting and solution design services for organizations around the world.
Tom's specialties include Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365, and Messaging (Exchange & Exchange Online).
Tom is the founder of labITout, is the author of The Azure PowerShell Quick Start Guide, and he has trained over 100,000 students in over 200 countries.
Click the LinkedIn button over there on the left to connect with him. Better yet, enroll in one of his courses today!
labITout is a new way to sharpen your IT skillset while making your day-to-day job as an IT professional easier. We teach you how to deploy specific IT solutions, while providing you with deployment documentation that you can use to streamline your projects.
The mission of labITout is to help IT professionals learn new skills while reducing IT project deployment timelines and improving deployment results for organizations through expert-level tutorials, video labs, and complete ready-made project documentation.
HOW WE ARE DIFFERENT
Instead of offering garden variety IT courses, labITout offers real-world guidance for engineers and organizations that are implementing solutions. We offer complete, step-by-step deployment tutorials, along with complete project documentation that isn’t available anywhere else.