AZ-900 Bootcamp: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (FEB 2024)
What you'll learn
- Pass the AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Exam!
- Covers all the latest AZ-900 Exam Topics!
- Earn the Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals Badge!
- Learn the Basic Concepts of Azure and Cloud Computing
- Describe the benefits and considerations of using cloud services
- Describe the differences between Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Describe the differences between Public, Private and Hybrid cloud models
- Understand the core Azure architectural components
- Describe core products available in Azure
- Describe solutions available on Azure
- Understand Azure management tools
- Understand securing network connectivity in Azure
- Describe core Azure Identity services
- Describe security tools and features of Azure
- Describe Azure governance methodologies
- Understand privacy, compliance and data protection standards in Azure
- Understand monitoring and reporting options in Azure
- Understand Azure subscriptions
- Understand planning and management of costs
- Understand the support options available with Azure
- Describe Azure Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Understand service lifecycle in Azure
- Understand Azure Cognitive Services
- To benefit from this course, you simply need to have a desire to learn the basics.
- No technical IT experience is required, nor is an Azure subscription necessary.
- Access to my labIT PRO Azure Lab Simulator is provided for FREE (so you can practice without the need for an Azure subscription).
What Sets This Azure AZ-900 Course Apart?
· Taught by a 25-Year IT Industry Veteran: Leverage real-world Microsoft Azure experience.
· Unmatched Interactive Learning: This Azure Fundamentals course offers more interactive learning aids than any other AZ900 course on the platform.
· Over 100,000 Satisfied Students: Join a large community who have mastered Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ 900.
Azure AZ 900 Course Highlights
48-Page Workbook: Structured notes for your Azure 900 journey.
Interactive Hands-On Labs: Perform tasks in a simulated Microsoft Azure environment.
Flashcards: Hundreds of Azure Fundamentals flashcards to reinforce your learning.
8+ Hours of Video Lectures: Comprehensive coverage of all Microsoft AZ-900 exam objectives.
Challenge Questions: Test your Microsoft Azure Fundamentals knowledge.
30-Page Glossary of Terms: A quick explanation of over 200 common Azure and cloud terms to know.
Downloadable Infographics: Visual aids to help you remember key Azure AZ-900 concepts.
Section Quizzes and Practice Exam: Assess your readiness for the real Microsoft Azure AZ 900 exam.
Testimonials for This Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Course
"The overall explanation is awesome and clear. I am able to clear my exam with 865 marks. Thanks much for this wonderful course."
"You want AZ900 certi? This course with 12 modules of Microsoft are enough. All the best! Well covered course for certification."
"This course was PERFECT for the AZ-900 Exam. I took your course and easily passed the AZ-900 exam."
"I enjoyed the training. I've taken and passed the AZ900."
"I needed a course that would offer me lab experience along with lessons. And this course provides that lab experience I was looking for."
Why Trust This Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ900 Course?
Aligned with AZ-900 Exam Objectives: This course is tailored to help you pass the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam.
Regularly Updated: This Azure AZ 900 course content is updated regularly to keep up with Microsoft Azure changes.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not satisfied with this Azure Fundamentals course, request a full refund within 30 days.
Enroll Today and Be Ready for the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 Exam!
Who this course is for:
- If you are preparing for the AZ-900 Azure certification exam, this course is for you.
- If you possess limited or no technical background but are interested in learning about Microsoft Azure, this course is for you.
- If you are involved in selling or purchasing cloud based solutions and services, this course is for you.
- If you have a technical background and want to learn more about Microsoft Azure, this course is for you.
Tom Mitchell is a 25+ year veteran of the IT Industry. After spending the last two decades as a Senior Engineer and Solutions Architect for several organizations, including national, international, and global enterprises, Tom now focuses on teaching and providing freelance IT consulting and solution design services for organizations around the world.
Tom's specialties include Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365, and Messaging (Exchange & Exchange Online).
Tom is the founder of labITout, is the author of The Azure PowerShell Quick Start Guide, and he has trained over 100,000 students in over 200 countries.
Click the LinkedIn button over there on the left to connect with him. Better yet, enroll in one of his courses today!
labITout is a new way to sharpen your IT skillset while making your day-to-day job as an IT professional easier. We teach you how to deploy specific IT solutions, while providing you with deployment documentation that you can use to streamline your projects.
The mission of labITout is to help IT professionals learn new skills while reducing IT project deployment timelines and improving deployment results for organizations through expert-level tutorials, video labs, and complete ready-made project documentation.
HOW WE ARE DIFFERENT
Instead of offering garden variety IT courses, labITout offers real-world guidance for engineers and organizations that are implementing solutions. We offer complete, step-by-step deployment tutorials, along with complete project documentation that isn’t available anywhere else.