- 8.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Know how to implement secure infrastructure solutions in the Microsoft Azure platform
- What you need to pass the AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies Certification
- Azure security core services and capabilities
- Previous experience with cloud and on-prem core services (Network, Compute, Storage, etc.)
- AZ-900 course beneficial but not required
- AZ-103 course beneficial but not required
Welcome to the NEW Skylines Academy AZ-500 Course!
Properly securing resources while making them available to users that require access is a constant concern within an IT and cloud environment. This course will explore how to manage identities, provide role-based access, and secure data within an Azure ecosystem.
During your journey, Skylines Academy will lead you through a series of sections, modules, and demos to prepare you for taking, and ultimately passing, the Microsoft Azure AZ-500 exam.
What you will learn:
Know how to implement secure infrastructure solutions in the Microsoft Azure platform
What you need to pass the AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies Certification
Azure security core services and capabilities
Skylines Academy Course Outline:
Introduction and Study Resources
Azure Security Overview
Azure Active Directory Workloads
Privileged Identity Management & Tenant Security
Platform Protection: Network Security
Platform Protection: Host Security
Containers and Security
Governance and Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
Securing Data Services
Lectures will educate you on the fundamental terms and principles of the Azure platform and demos will enable you with a hands-on experience using scenarios to empower you in the real world.
Note: Over the next couple of weeks we will be releasing new lectures and demos. We'll send out an email as we release brand new content to you but here's a snapshot of what will be added:
Configure Endpoint Security
System Updates for Virtual Machines
Azure Security Center Policy Management
Configure security for HDInsights
Thank you for joining us!
- IT Professionals
- Security-focused IT engineers