This practice test course is in compliance with the January 27th, 2021 update.
Welcome to the Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions (AZ-400) practice test course. This course will help you test your knowledge on Microsoft AZ-400 exam and will help you prepare for the final exam. With our practice tests you will be able to pass the official exam pretty much easily and in the first attempt.
Candidates for this exam should have subject matter expertise working with people, processes, and technologies to continuously deliver business value.
Responsibilities for this role include designing and implementing strategies for collaboration, code, infrastructure, source control, security, compliance, continuous integration, testing, delivery, monitoring, and feedback.
A candidate for this exam must be familiar with both Azure administration and development and must be expert in at least one of these areas.
The tests cover following AZ-400 exam domains:
· The content of this exam was updated on January 27, 2021. Please download the exam skills outline below to see what changed.
· Develop an instrumentation strategy (5-10%)
· Develop a Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) strategy (5-10%)
· Develop a security and compliance plan (10-15%)
· Manage source control (10-15%)
· Facilitate communication and collaboration (10-15%)
· Define and implement continuous integration (20-25%)
Define and implement a continuous delivery and release management strategy (10-15%)