AZ-305 Exam Prep: Designing Azure Infrastructure Solutions
What you'll learn
- Pass the AZ-305 exam
- Learn how to design Microsoft Azure infrastructure solutions.
- Learn key concepts and information that are critical to recommending VM-based compute solutions and container-based solutions.
- Learn key concepts and information that are critical to recommending App Service solutions, and serverless-based solutions.
- Learn what goes into recommending caching solutions for apps and what goes into recommending a messaging architecture.
- Learn key concepts and information that are critical to recommending an event-driven Architecture.
- Learn what goes into recommending and application configuration management solution.
- Evaluate Migration Solutions that Leverage the Cloud Adoption Framework.
- Learn how to recommend solutions for migrating applications, virtual machines, data, and databases to Microsoft Azure.
- Learn what goes into recommending a solution for migrating unstructured data.
- Learn key concepts and information that are critical to recommending solutions that connect Azure Resources to the Internet.
- Learn key concepts and information that are critical to recommending solutions that connect Azure Resources to on-prem networks.
- Evaluate solutions that can be used to optimize network security.
- Understand load balancing options and routing solutions.
- This course assumes you have at least a moderate understanding of most Azure resources, offerings, and services.
The NEW Azure AZ-305 exam is on the way - and this course was built specifically for it.
In this condensed, bootcamp-style Azure AZ-305 exam-prep course, you'll learn what you need to know to pass the Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions exam. Compared to the old AZ-304 exam, there are far fewer exam objectives to deal with in the AZ-305 exam - and this course reflects this change. Through 5+ hours of video lectures and 2+ hours of hands-on lab exercises, you'll learn what you need to know to pass the exam.
Join over 100,000 students who have already enrolled in my courses and get all these goodies:
70+ LECTURES & LABS: Prepare for the Azure AZ-305 exam with an experienced, Microsoft-specialized Infrastructure Engineer
PRE-ASSESSMENT EXAM: Get an idea of where you stand, BEFORE you begin the course, with a 35-question pre-assessment exam
6+ TOTAL HOURS OF LEARNING MATERIAL: Learn via 4 hours of video lectures, 2 hours of interactive labs, and several quizzes
AZURE LAB SIMULATOR: Free access to the interactive labIT PRO lab simulator to practice your Azure skills
2+ HOURS OF INTERACTIVE HANDS-ON LABS: Perform tasks in a simulated Azure environment (No subscriptions needed)
CROSSWORD PUZZLE: Have fun learning with a challenging AZ-305 crossword puzzle
SECTION QUIZZES: Test your knowledge at the end of each section with a quiz
REALISTIC EXAM SIMULATOR: Try your hand at a handful of sample exam questions that mimic the actual exam
700 DOWNLOADABLE SLIDES: Download 700+ course slides in PDF format for offline studying
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Not happy with the course? Simply request a refund within 30 days
The exclusive interactive hands-on labs from labIT PRO add a dimension to this AZ-305 course that you won't find with any other course on Udemy.
Wondering why you should enroll in this Azure AZ-305 course?
I am a 25+ year veteran of the IT industry. My complete resume can be found on my LinkedIn page. I actually KNOW Microsoft Azure - but my deep technical experience isn't the only reason you should enroll. There are many other reasons:
You should enroll in this AZ-305 course today because 100,000+ other students have already enrolled in my Azure courses, calling them "Hands down the best training material out there."
You should enroll in this AZ-305 course today because this course is the best AZ-305 training available on Udemy. It's a deep course that explains everything you need to know to pass the AZ-305: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions exam.
Most importantly, you should enroll in my AZ-305 training course right now because you want to prepare for the AZ-305 exam!
This AZ-305 course prepares you to sit the AZ-305 exam.
Enroll now to learn how to:
Design identity, governance, and monitoring solutions
Design data storage solutions
Design business continuity solutions
Design infrastructure solutions
This AZ-305 course is designed to prepare you for the Azure AZ-305: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions exam. The exclusive interactive hands-on labs from labIT PRO add a dimension to this course that you won't find with any other course on Udemy.
Enroll now and pass the Azure AZ-305 exam!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students who wish to pass the AZ-305 exam or for those who simply wish to learn how to design Microsoft Azure infrastructure solutions.
Tom Mitchell is a 25+ year veteran of the IT Industry. After spending the last two decades as a Senior Engineer and Solutions Architect for several organizations, including national, international, and global enterprises, Tom now focuses on teaching and providing freelance IT consulting and solution design services for organizations around the world.
Tom's specialties include Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365, and Messaging (Exchange & Exchange Online).
Tom is the founder of labITout, is the author of The Azure PowerShell Quick Start Guide, and he has trained over 100,000 students in over 200 countries.
Click the LinkedIn button over there on the left to connect with him. Better yet, enroll in one of his courses today!