AZ 204 Exam Preparation Test Sets and Mock Test
This preparation set has been designed based on Based on Latest Skills Measured on the Exams Associated with Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate Certification. In the 1 to 5 practice sets questions, scenarios, use case based on each skill sets like practice set -1 covered the questions, scenarios, use case related to Develop Azure Compute Solutions and similarly in practice set -2 covered the questions, scenarios, use case related to Develop for Azure Storage and so on.
Below is list of skills measured in this practice sets.
Develop Azure Compute Solutions(25-30%) :-
1. Implement IaaS solutions
Provision virtual machines (VMs)
Configure, validate, and deploy ARM templates
Configure container images for solutions
Publish an image to the Azure Container Registry
Run containers by using Azure Container Instance
2. Create Azure App Service Web Apps
Create an Azure App Service Web App
Enable diagnostics logging deploy code to a web app
Configure web app settings including SSL, API settings, and connection strings
Implement autoscaling rules including scheduled autoscaling and autoscaling by operational or system metrics
3. Implement Azure functions
Create and deploy Azure Functions apps
Implement input and output bindings for a function
Implement function triggers by using data operations, timers, and webhooks
Implement Azure Durable Functions
Implement custom handlers
Develop for Azure Storage(15-20%) :-
1. Develop solutions that use Cosmos DB storage
select the appropriate API and SDK for a solution
implement partitioning schemes and partition keys
perform operations on data and Cosmos DB containers
set the appropriate consistency level for operations
manage change feed notifications
2. Develop solutions that use blob storage
move items in Blob storage between storage accounts or containers
set and retrieve properties and metadata
perform operations on data by using the appropriate SDK
implement storage policies, and data archiving and retention
Implement Azure Security (20-25%) :-
1. Implement user authentication and authorization
Authenticate and authorize users by using the Microsoft Identity platform
Authenticate and authorize users and apps by using Azure Active Directory
Create and implement shared access signatures
2. Implement secure cloud solutions
Secure app configuration data by using App Configuration Azure Key Vault
Develop code that uses keys, secrets, and certificates stored in Azure Key Vault
Implement Managed Identities for Azure resources
Implement solutions that interact with Microsoft Graph
Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize Azure solutions (15-20%) :-
1. Integrate caching and content delivery within solutions
Configure cache and expiration policies for Azure Redis Cache
Implement secure and optimized application cache patterns including data sizing, connections, encryption, and expiration
2.Instrument solutions to support monitoring and logging
Configure an app or service to use Application Insights
Analyze and troubleshoot solutions by using Azure Monitor
Implement Application Insights web tests and alerts
Connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services (15-20%) :-
1. Implement API Management
Create an APIM instance
Configure authentication for APIs
Define policies for APIs
2. Develop event-based solutions
Implement solutions that use Azure Event Grid
Implement solutions that use Azure Event Hubs
3. Develop message-based solutions
Implement solutions that use Azure Service Bus
Implement solutions that use Azure Queue Storage queues
Who this course is for:
- Azure Developer who want to get AZ 204 Certificate
Software Development Manager
MCA || ADCA || DAC || LLB
▪ 17+ years of experience in software development and worked on various job profile like software engineer, team lead and now working as a software development manager.
▪ Experience in full stack development (Web, Desktop) using Microsoft, Mobile App development using Xamarin, Native iOS and Native Android.
▪ OUTSYSTEMS SOLUTIONS ARCHITECTURE.
▪ MANAGING PROJECT INVOVLING .NET, MEAN, PYTHON, NATIVE (ANDROID, IOS) AND HYBRID(XAMARIN) MOBILE DEVELOPMENT.
▪ MS OFFICE AUTOMATION.
▪ AGILE BASED DEVELOPMENT & DELIVERY.
▪ ARCHITECTURE, DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF END-TOEND SOLUTION.
▪ CHANGE MANAGEMENT.
▪ LOW CODE DEVELOPMENT USING OUTSYSTEMS, ORACLE APEX PLATFORM