Ayurveda Basics for a Healthy Life with Jess Ewart
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will have an understanding of Ayurveda
- Benefits of Ayurveda
- What are the Dosha's
- Determine your specific Doshic constitution
- Use knowledge of your individualized assessment to make easy lifestyle, career, movement and nutrition choices that will enhance your wellbeing. Learn herbal therapies to heal your predominant Dosha.
- Weight loss tips using Ayurveda
- Daily Lifestyle choices to enhance your health using Ayurveda
- No previous knowledge of Ayurveda needed.
- No previous knowledge of the Dosha's required
- Attached pdf's will assist you in implementing suggestions you learn from the course.
In this course, you will learn the basics of Ayurveda
The importance of using this ancient system of medicine in the modern day world.
Benefits of Ayurveda to your life
Learn the Three Dosha's, Vata, Pitta, and Kapha
Take a quiz and learn your specific Dosha constitution
Learn Nutrition and food recommendations specific for Vata, Pitta, and Kapha predominant
Learn Yoga and movement suggestions for Vata, Pitta, and Kapha
Learn Lifestyle recommendations for Vata, Pitta, and Kapha
Learn Career recommendations to enhance the Vata, Pitta, and Kapha lifestyle
Learn Herbal remedies for Vata, Pitta, and Kapha
Learn Weight loss suggestions using the ancient medicine of Ayurveda
- Anyone wanting to explore Ayurveda to enhance lifestyle choices, including customized foods, yoga, career and daily habits. Find out what your specific Doshic Constitution, and enhance your lifestyle choices on the results
The meaning of Ayurveda and the importance of using Ayurveda principals in every day life.
Instructor Jess Ewart explains the benefits that Ayurveda has had in her life and the positive impact it has had in relating to friends, family and the community.
Jess Ewart, Ayurvedic Practitioner, tells us the best advice she would give her younger self, as it relates to learning Ayurveda.