Home Automation with Raspberry Pi and AWS - IoT - 2019
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create a headless Raspberry PI
- AWS CodeDeploy
- AWS Pipeline
- AWS SSM - Parameter Store
- AWS DynamoDB
- AWS SNS
- AWS IAM
- Important Commands in Linux
- Cloud Security
- Computer with access to the Internet
In this course you are going to learn how to deploy your code to your raspberry Pi using AWS Codedeploy and AWS Codepipeline and Github. You also are going to learn how to integrate your application with AWS DynamoDB, AWS SNS, AWS SSM, AWS IAM, AWS parameter store.
We are going to create a headless boot disk for Raspberry Pi and setup the device to receive the application stored on GitHub.
- Interesting in learning how to connect an IoT device to the cloud.